PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

[Merged] Local Media Clowns Making Asses of Themselves 8/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
http://www.csnne.com/new-england-patriots/no-way-tom-brady-escapes-with-no-suspension

Tanguay thinks Brady has to be suspended for at least a game because the Judge wants both sides to compromise. No Gary, the judge wants both sides to enter into good faith negotiations only and try to compromise.

And another gem from Tanguay - he thinks that Brady or the pats paid off McNally and Jamstreski to keep their mouths shut.

http://www.csnne.com/new-england-pa...e-theory-jastremski-and-mcnally-were-paid-off

Last edited:
So the Pats paid them off? The NFL could have questioned these guys and blew the lid on that and chose not too, he's a moron and wonders why he won't get the noon weei job.

They know they have his phone records right lol?

Of course they are! They can't think of anything else to incriminate the Pats for, thus leading them to grasp straws and make things up.

Yup and another local media clown seriously thinks the Patriots and Brady are paying off McNally and Jastremski to the tune of around 100,000.

Yup and another local media clown seriously thinks the Patriots and Brady are paying off McNally and Jastremski to the tune of around 100,000.
That would be Felger. The term was 'bagfuls of money'.

Shaugnessy and Tanguay are just jumping on the bandwagon because nothing else has worked.

It's called the 'You're Absolutely Right, Mike!'

Seems to be that all the Boston mediot contrarians and trolls had a pow wow after the transcript was unsealed and decided to go with the "Belichick knew" angle.

I feel bad for Felger. Seriously. He is not talented enough to play it straight so he has to pull this contrarian act like he is the Howard Stern of Boston sports radio.

If he did not have his ridiculous made up act he would not be on the radio.

That would be Felger. The term was 'bagfuls of money'.

tanguay is now spouting that line too.

Like I said in my post above all the Boston anti-Pats mediots have decided to go with "Belichick knew and Jastremski and McNally were paid off". Now that everything is out there and it has made this look like a framjob against Brady.

Tangay got beat up a lot in high school and has never kissed a cute girl. So I get why he is mad.

It's really sad that we have such ****ty sports 'writers' and commentators (they are not journalists) in Boston. No real sports fans like these guys yet they somehow still have jobs. Man I wish there a mob of angry Pats fans would just go round up all these guys and beat them into oblivion and force them to resign...

Pathetic Shaughnessy and Tanguay nonsense. They are so irrelevant and I'm glad the Pats won't give them nothing.

They could disappear and no one would miss them one iota.

I wouldn't click one of their articles if you paid me. We deserve better as fans than the likes of Tanguay,Volin, Felger, Tomase and Shaughnessy representing journalism for the Golden Era of sports in New England the last 15 years.

The more they chirp the farther away they distance themselves from the fans. Their spiteful articles will only go so long before people move on all together.

Shaughnessy is still alive? I thought he got shived years ago.

Btw some of these so called journalists actually do calls all over the U.S for other radio stations calling us blind homers and paint the Pats as cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back