PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McDaniels to interview with Eagles

This would shocking if he is hired by the Eagles.

Wentz is a $60Million dead cap money albatross. Makes Roseman look bad. Who better to rehabilitate Wentz than McDaniels.

Trying to say that with a straight face. Let's go Josh !!

Hope he gets the job... just feel his skillset is better suited for a efficient qb which we don't have currently .. and he is not good for developing qb or TE . So eagles please hire him...

We should probably get someone from college football. Nfl seems to be going college football way and we seem to be too old school.. and the fact that we need a younger QB, better to roll the dice on someone new...
Would be slightly ironic if Chip Kelly was our OC and McD was HC in Philly.

Yes this is how crazy McDaniels-defenders are. Bash the GOAT QB to defend a 3-time-failure OC without Brady.

Reading skills are essential. He said Brady was NOT to blame. How you read that as the opposite, I don't know.

Last edited:
Reactions: SVN
It's 2021!
All you have to do is "identify as" in the appropriate category.
Great point. if caserio starts using the girls bathroom we get 2 thirds!!!!

To clarify. I said some people (not you) go so far as to bash Tom Brady and somehow say he wasn't good, as a weird way to deflect for McDaniels.
Literally no one does that. At all. Anywhere.

Go Josh go! I mean it. Go Josh go!

Daboll is pretty much a lock for San Diego.

Yes Daboll won. Josh Allen had multiple wide open bombs he missed. The wind was very bad. Kickers on both teams missed at least 4 FGs. Even with crazy wind their offense was constantly moving down the field.

Yes Daboll won. Josh Allen had multiple wide open bombs he missed. The wind was very bad. Kickers on both teams missed at least 4 FGs. Even with crazy wind their offense was constantly moving down the field.

Crazy what a premier receiver can do.

McDaniels still interviewing with eagles. 8 hours now!

I know this this season I’ve been wanting this but now I’m thinking who the hell can we get better

McDaniels still interviewing with eagles. 8 hours now!

they are putting plays we ran on offense this past year on the tablet and asking mcdaniels what he was thinking when he called such a ridiculous play.

josh is shoveling for all he’s worth. Someone should tell the Philly guys this could go on for quite a while.

they are putting plays we ran on offense this past year on the tablet and asking mcdaniels what he was thinking when he called such a ridiculous play.

josh is shoveling for all he’s worth. Someone should tell the Philly guys this could go on for quite a while.
His answer should be my QB couldn’t throw my receivers and tight ends couldn’t get separation on linebackers then deny deny deny he had any say in drafting Harry

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back