PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

McDaniels to interview with Eagles

Do we get anything for losing McDaniels?
Gase stinks. He just got fired for running the worse offense in the NFL. I swear people just post names they recognize and have no clue about them.
Gase is a good OC not a good head coach.
I think he would thrive in New England.
Manning didn’t rave about him for nothing .
I wouldn’t mind Mike Kafka as a OC.

FWIW, it's a 3 this year and a 3 next year, which San Francisco and the Rams are both getting.

Wow! That is great news. I would love that. Wish we had our original 3rd back.

I don't really want him to leave but I'm so over this will he/won't he leave every year. What is surprising to me is that our coaches are even being poached this year. Potentially Mayo as if the league didn't see the regression of Bentley and everyone else. Josh even though we have horrible offense. Just weird.

Not sure what to think when it comes to the Patriots, McDaniels was a fit with Brady, now that the Goat is gone..

About the position with the Eagles this is a bad spot right now. So so team, no history of being a organization with patience, bad QB, but the division doesn't require 10 wins to win.

The paycheck is always good for HC and Philly is an OK city, I prefer NY though.

Gase is a terrible offensive coordinator. What has he ever done to make you think he is good? His only success was when manning was the Broncos OC and gase was his butler.
He stunk in Chicago. He ran that offense in Miami and NJ and those offenses stunk.
He literally has no success in his career.

FWIW, it's a 3 this year and a 3 next year, which San Francisco and the Rams are both getting.
Only HC or GM right? Is there any comp for developing a coordinator.
Can someone sign Caserio up for ancestry.com so we can find a way to get 2 3s for him?

Gase is NOT a good OC, the Bears offense was brutal, then he goes to Miami as HC and ruins Tanneyhill, who turned out to be a good QB once he got away from Gase, and now Gase has ruined Darnold. He’s horrible.

Hope he gets the job... just feel his skillset is better suited for a efficient qb which we don't have currently .. and he is not good for developing qb or TE . So eagles please hire him...

We should probably get someone from college football. Nfl seems to be going college football way and we seem to be too old school.. and the fact that we need a younger QB, better to roll the dice on someone new...

Are the eagles in their 2nd or 3rd batch of candidates? Either way, josh obvious isn’t in their top tier.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back