PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Malcolm Mitchell waived

Status
Not open for further replies.
When he was healthy..

Dj7zaUeW4AEIcM_.jpg

I see your stat...

mm.JPG

...and raise you. :) Good luck, Malcolm, and thanks for your part in SB51!!!!!

Sorry to see him go, but this should free up some time for him to continue his growing childrens book writing career.

Poor kid couldn't stay healthy :(

Best of luck, he will always be foundly remembered around here.

There's that damn echo, again!

Malcolm Mitchell has been waived.

There’s life after football. Good luck to malcolm mitchell. Not surprising. Another one bites the dust☹️

My wife will be pissed, she had fantasies of him showing up at her book club.

Bummer, really was hoping he would take a step forward this year.

A real shame we will never forget what you did your Rookie year Malcolm.:) It's a shame our brass Suck at Drafting and Developing Young WR's.:rolleyes:

Thanks, Malcolm Mitchell.

I thought he was done for during pre-season of his rookie year when he bent his elbow in an awkward way....and will never forget his contributions in SB 51......

This really sucks. Damn shame he could not stay healthy.

Malcolm is very likeable, smart & hard working. I'm sure there's plenty of opportunities waiting for him. Most of these guys nowadays have a plan for life after football. He'll just start his early.

Thank you for what you did in 51! He stepped up on the biggest stage.

The only way Mitchell would have been eligible to return from IR is if he was on the active roster AFTER final cuts.

IR is season-ending for any player right now. If released with a settlement AFTER being moved to IR before cuts, they can be re-signed later in the season.

Thanks, Malcolm Mitchell.

I thought he was done for during pre-season of his rookie year when he bent his elbow in an awkward way....and will never forget his contributions in SB 51......

Wow I had forgotten about that. I remember seeing the replay and instantly had him out for the season.

As brief as his career here proved to be, he still managed to come one of my favorite players. Best of luck to the rest of your life, Malcolm. I'm sure you'll shine wherever you go.

What the man said. You'll always be remembered in New England with a lot of affection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST