PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Jones Injury Video [UPDATE - X-Rays were negative]

Well, this just feels like a lost season even withac not getting hurt.. things just didn't look right, very unpatriotic the reset year was 2020, lots I'd spending in 21.. the Janu smith experiment is over, I'm sure the team will be competitive however I sense some serious changes coming in off season regardless of how this season goes.. hard watching other offenses in the modern NFL this Patricia/judge experiment..

Josh should be available for the Patriots again soon

The Faidahs have been competitive, but they've found ways to lose each game... I'd be surprised if their season spirals out of control, barring catastrophic injuries... There are too many good players there, and I still believe that McD has learned his lesson from Denver...

I was not serious about Josh to Pats redux

Oh I knew that... But unless he fails as miserably in Vegas as he did in Denver, I would strongly consider another reunion here... especially if he promises to rid us of Bill's children and re-ass-ign the Two Slappies... or fire them.

If the Pats don't make the playoffs in '22 or '23, they'll get to be on Hard Knocks. BB will love that.

Bill will never, Ever allow Hard Knocks in Foxborough... But after he's gone then all bets are off...

In general terms, I don't know if with Mac can play it at NFL level optimally, as it requires a at least threatning running QB to have its full effect.

Mac quick decision-making is good for this, sure, but even still it might be too slow for the NFL. Based on what Ive seen so far, of course (and Im not a college guy, so i havent seem his Alabama days)
C'mon Jay, he's got OK speed, faster than most here give him credit for(look it up- he's just starting to get the feel for it) and since when do you have to run anyway?
I swear, Running QB is the flavor of the day, and most of those guys don't last too long.

Looks like there could be a bit of a disconnect between Mac and the team. Bedard followed up the tweet that is out there was saying on the radio Mac is not happy with what has happened since last year and that he is frustrated. The new offensive scheme that hasn't taken off, the new offensive coaches, he has more x-rays then wins. Pats want him back in 4 weeks or so and he is putting the brakes on that and getting the 2nd diagnosis.

Well, this just feels like a lost season even withac not getting hurt.. things just didn't look right, very unpatriotic the reset year was 2020, lots I'd spending in 21.. the Janu smith experiment is over, I'm sure the team will be competitive however I sense some serious changes coming in off season regardless of how this season goes.. hard watching other offenses in the modern NFL this Patricia/judge experiment..
Lost season by the incredible standards where anything less than a super bowl is a failure. Realistically this team was not at the top of the league the first three games, the only way this team had a chance for a championship would be to build momentum over the course of the season and catch lightning in the playoffs, aka repeat 2001. The unspoken plan was to build a foundation for next year and use the available cap money to build a contender that would be viable for the next few seasons. At this point the best case scenario is that Mac gets healthy soon enough to set the table for next year.

Looks like there could be a bit of a disconnect between Mac and the team. Bedard followed up the tweet that is out there was saying on the radio Mac is not happy with what has happened since last year and that he is frustrated. The new offensive scheme that hasn't taken off, the new offensive coaches, he has more x-rays then wins. Pats want him back in 4 weeks or so and he is putting the brakes on that and getting the 2nd diagnosis.
You actually pay attention to that clickbaitwhore?

It was talked about in a few different places and multiple places reported he was getting a 2nd opinion outside of the Pats doctors.
So What? Do you REALLY think this is the 1st time a player has looked for a 2nd opinion? Must be the Pats medical staff...of course it is...

I went for a 2nd opinion over MY Dr, who I've known for over 10 years...SO WHAT?

So What? Do you REALLY think this is the 1st time a player has looked for a 2nd opinion? Must be the Pats medical staff...of course it is...

I went for a 2nd opinion over MY Dr, who I've known for over 10 years...SO WHAT?
I'm just relaying info that was being talked about. This is a conversation board about the Patriots. If it's talked about on the radio, TV, or in articles why do you have an issue if its brought up on here? Way too many people trying to be board police on here every time the team loses.

First we spend high draft capital on Dalton Keene and Devin Assiasi then we allocate 60 million to Hunter Henry and Jonnu Smith

The attempt to rebuild the TE position has been disastrous

I'm just relaying info that was being talked about. This is a conversation board about the Patriots. If it's talked about on the radio, TV, or in articles why do you have an issue if its brought up on here? Way too many people trying to be board police on here every time the team loses.
Way TOO MANY people just come on here just to bash EVERY DECISION the Pats make, it's like a fkn Glee Club.
I've done 2nd opinion, it's not a big deal.

If this story is true (and there have been several reports of it) that Mac may want to avoid surgery, I wonder what his reasons may be. It'll certainly take longer for him to come back.

You can say it's hard watching other offenses, but is this only after watching Baltimore's methodical offense?

Because you look around the league and there's a power outage on offense.

I can name 13 teams as inept as the Patriots. More than half the league scores under 20 points a game.

We just played the #1 and #8 offenses.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back