PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mac Jones Injury Video [UPDATE - X-Rays were negative]

How could dumb Bill have traded Mason? Just look at the All-Pro caliber intensity in his eyes as he watches his man force a fumble, sealing a victory for the Eagles.

That was on Brady…he missed a wide open James White for an easy 1st down.

How many hundred times are you going to post about 52, 42 and 46? And what do they have to do with Mac Jones's injury updates? Troll continues to take shots at Brady no matter what the thread a about. Seriously, what kind of a Pats fan lives to happily share the worst crushing Patriots moments with other Patriots fans? What a great contribution to the topic at hand.

I’m not the one who brought Brady or SB52 into the discussion. I’m just piling on. And don’t you have me on ignore? Can’t help yourself, huh?

What's going on with Meyers? Out for the second straight game. I didn't think he was hurt that bad.

I’m not the one who brought Brady or SB52 into the discussion. I’m just piling on. And don’t you have me on ignore? Can’t help yourself, huh?
I put you on mute when your trolling gets out of hand. Sometimes you sneak in a thread that everyone is going to post in like an other games thread or a pregame thread. Hundreds of posts on those threads that people like to comment on......it ain't about you, lol. I hate to burst your bubble. But what kind of a Patriots fan piles on with worst the moments in Patriots history, and are happy about doing it? You do it time after time after time after time. Anyway glad Mac is better than we first thought

Top 10 offense in NFL history?
Yes, at the time the Rams were top 10 in NFL history. 2 teams have surpassed them since then. Now they're top 12.

And the year before that same D gave up 41 pts to a back-up QB while our QB was having a SB record performance. Funny how you don't mention that SB.
I love Tom Brady. I have nothing against him at all. I also love our coach who totally shut down that top offense all time.

In fact, the year prior to the 2018 Eagles Super Bowl, our defense once again held a top 10 offense in NFL history to 21 points. #1 defense in the NFL that year.

So what's the guess for next week. Is a stationary Mac Jones with a tape-boot on his ankle better than a not-ready Zappe?
We're falling behind really fast. 1-3 is a big hole. The next 6 games are winnable for a clicking offense with Mac, but who knows now.

So what's the guess for next week. Is a stationary Mac Jones with a tape-boot on his ankle better than a not-ready Zappe?
We're falling behind really fast. 1-3 is a big hole. The next 6 games are winnable for a clicking offense with Mac, but who knows now.
Zappe is a real threat to Mac. Makes for an interesting season at least. They need to let the kid lose though.

These are posts worthy of Jete fans. Yes, we will miss him. Yes, it can be worse. Yes, people react to pain differently, reaction to pain is not a test of manhood. Sorry if Mac's behavior offends your sensibilities. Let's see how you react to a NFL player intentionally taking a cheap shot by dropping his entire weight onto your body with your leg in an awkward position.

So did we miss him today? Took the packers to OT without super mac....

Mac has been inaccurate. This has been troubling because that is supposed to be one of his strong points.
My hope is he is pressing/overthinking and will settle down.

Otherwise, the running game is very solid and the D is stout (semi?).

Zappe is a real threat to Mac. Makes for an interesting season at least. They need to let the kid lose though.
Zappe is not a threat to Mac's job. Unless the Patriots want to sit Mac for the year and play out the string with Will Anderson in mind. That would probably be the end of the line for BB though.

Zappe is not a threat to Mac's job. Unless the Patriots want to sit Mac for the year and play out the string with Will Anderson in mind. That would probably be the end of the line for BB though.
Agree. But reigning in zappe and making him play the safe game manager role might help us eke out possibly 7 wins in a row. Harris and Stevenson should help us get to victories while defense forces turnovers .

We just need to get the tight ends involved a bit more to close out some remaining gaps.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back