PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

LOL..Antonio Brown Burning More Bridges

He has a net worth of 30 mil, 3 multi million dollar mansions(1 worth about 7 mil), 5 kids with three different women. Talks like he's set for life but strikes me as the type that will go broke in 10-20 years if he walks away from football now...

10-20??? You overestimate this guy.

He has a net worth of 30 mil, 3 multi million dollar mansions(1 worth about 7 mil), 5 kids with three different women. Talks like he's set for life but strikes me as the type that will go broke in 10-20 years if he walks away from football now...
I doubt it'll take that long.

That's definitely f*ck you money there.

That's definitely f*ck you money there.
I'm betting he has a career in pictures waiting for him, just not the kind you want to have:

broke.jpg

Maybe he wants to play with the Patriots and saying stupid things so the Steelers would have no choice but to trade him here ;):D

Maybe he wants to play with the Patriots and saying stupid things so the Steelers would have no choice but to trade him here ;):D
It worked for Harrison. AB talks about working out with QB during the offseason. Who does that? Talks about franchise caring about your family. Who does that? Maybe Kraft is right and we are all Patriots, as cheesy as it sounds.

Don’t even know how to respond to this. Just a big dirtbag with lots of money. I guess some people let fame go to their head more than others?

Meh, he seems like a giant ass hole, no doubt, but not a dirtbag. When I hear the word "dirtbag" I think of guys like Suggs, Ray Lewis, Tyreke Hill, Big Ben, Manzuel, etc. Genuinely bad people. I just think Brown is a jerk, and maybe, a bit crazy.

He's worth 30 million? Heard him in that barbershop bullshyt that LeStoned is running on tv...the dude can't even speak English. He could hire a speech coach for like a few hundreds bucks that would go a long way in dispelling the impression that he's just an illiterate run of the mill moron.

I agree. I listened to more of his interview and his rant is all about the Steelers org and not any other team per se. When he talks about the type of team he would want to play for, it sounds a lot like the Patriots.

Man, things must of been really messed up in Pittsburgh for two talented players like Bell and AB to come out this way.

I agree. It’s hard on elite athletes to line up game after game with no system, no designs.

See, all we have are guys who are programmed robots who have the temerity to do what the coach designs. If you lined up any player from New England on a team with no plan, they’d fail

Perhaps a twist on the old “LaGarrette Blount” tactic.

He's worth 30 million? Heard him in that barbershop bullshyt that LeStoned is running on tv...the dude can't even speak English. He could hire a speech coach for like a few hundreds bucks that would go a long way in dispelling the impression that he's just an illiterate run of the mill moron.

He likely grew up in an underprivileged community and never received a meaningful education, nor had access to resources or role models in order to learn how to communicate and articulate effectively.

The guy might be a narcissistic jerk but that's entirely unrelated to his ability (or lack thereof) to effectively and clearly communicate verbally.

He likely grew up in an underprivileged community and never received a meaningful education, nor had access to resources or role models in order to learn how to communicate and articulate effectively...
Yeah, it's not like he had the opportunity to receive a college education or anything.

Yeah, it's not like he had the opportunity to receive a FREE college education or anything.

Fixed it for you. When kids are coming out with huge amounts of debt, the opportunity to get 4 or 5 years of a free education is wasted by many....

All these things about brown can easily and scientifically explained.

Pittsburgh is too close to Ohio. Blount, Brown, that crappy running back they used to have. Then look at guys like Gordon. Messed up even though he was winning and fell off the wagon IN MIAMI. Apparently, a dope house can be found a block from the Asian spa district.

All these facts point to a solid conclusion. Antonio Brown A: does not have a system and doesn’t even know what one is and B: Pittsburgh is a bit too close to Ohio to avoid the lines of negativity

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back