PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Le'Veon Bell get suspension reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Just frustrated at Goodell's hypocrisy.

On the radio he said he missed 3 tests. 2 during surgery rehab because he couldn't get to the facility and the NFL couldn't get to him. The third because it was at 5:30AM. Really??

Well, of course he does. Duh!

On the radio he said he missed 3 tests. 2 during surgery rehab because he couldn't get to the facility and the NFL couldn't get to him. The third because it was at 5:30AM. Really??
None of that makes any sense. The Steelers would have been more than happy to provide him the necessary transportation. I think he's full of it.

On another note, this is the second time his suspension has been reduced. If he gets caught again, he still only faces a 4 game suspension, which would be his third infraction. Everyone else would face 10 games.

The wheels of very arbitrary justice continue in the NFL??

Consider Josh Gordon who will be able to practice with his team while on Suspension.. I hate getting this f...ing angry at 6:35 AM.. bunch of duplicitous idiots running the NFL....

NFL reinstates WR Gordon from drug suspension

"The last few times Josh was suspended, he couldn't be with the team, and that was counterproductive," Rosenhaus said. "This is a great change, the fact that he can stay with the team during the suspension. Commissioner Goodell believes the ability for Josh to work with the team during his suspension will help him. He went outside the norm in this case."

Rosenhaus said Goodell went one step further, and he said the commissioner told him that he hopes this unique change in the policy will help bridge the gap between the NFL and NFLPA, and allow them to craft a policy that will further help the players.

Goodell bases penalties on the owners of the teams for which the players play. Rooney ( Steelers), Mara (Giants). Johnson (Jets) wrist slaps. Kraft( nonexistent influence) for the Pats it's capital punishment. But then Kraft has nothing bad to say about Goodell so he must think it's fair.

"And I say to myself, What a wonderful world":D

:mad::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots