PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Lane Johnson says Pats are no fun and run by fear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he has been reading too much from Seth Wickersham...

The people who have played under BB, for the most part have loved BB. Randy Moss, even after he got let go, still raved about BB and how great of a coach he was.

Lane Johnson is a f###### loser. Just like Elandon Collins of the Hackensack Midgets who said BB coaches too hard and it's too hard being on the Pats. Enjoy your Championship because you deserved it. We'll see how it goes after the next 15 years...

They were without their starting qb. :eek:

foles was an
mvp candidate 3 years ago with only 3 ints thrown all year

just because jeff fisher didn’t know what to fo with him, doesn’t mean foles was some jag backup

if pats had hightower and mcclellin’s speed, that is a different ballgame.

shows you how valuable hightower is as the captain of the d.

Last edited:
Yeah I read some of his comments. Would rather win 1 SB “while having fun” than win 5 being “miserable”. Sounds like a loser’s mentality to me and I don’t want this bum on my team.

All the clips I’ve seen of Jules, Tom, Wilfork and others make it seem hardly miserable to be in NE. Sounds like Lane would be miserable having to put in the work to be consistently great. He’s happy being a one-off, wouldn’t last a day under Bill.

Yeah I read some of his comments. Would rather win 1 SB “while having fun” than win 5 being “miserable”. Sounds like a loser’s mentality to me and I don’t want this bum on my team.

All the clips I’ve seen of Jules, Tom, Wilfork and others make it seem hardly miserable to be in NE. Sounds like Lane would be miserable having to put in the work to be consistently great. He’s happy being a one-off, wouldn’t last a day under Bill.

exactly. he will be the first guy demanding a new contract to gouge their franchise, and quite frankly, i don’t think he is all that great anyway.

They won the big game and had a spectacular season even overcoming the loss of their QB. Given that context, why would Johnson say anything else ? Lets see how things look on that fun team in a year..

Apparently Jenkins of the Eagles has a lot to say now about Patriots rep for cheating and how coaches are still leery of them doing so.

Hell lot of yappin.....won't hear the end of them until their playoff hopes are dashed next season.

The eagles barely won and quite frankly they’d have lost badly if Hightower , butler, Edelman and those guys were healthy. They know this and are self conscious about it. I wonder what lane Myers definition of fun is?

Mine is watching the pats beat fools down like dogs

Both teams were missing starters . We didn't have Hightower, they didn't have Hicks. They were also missing their starting QB

malcolm jenkins should worry about his own teams' cheating and keep the patriots outta his mouth.

They were without their starting qb. :eek:

I know Sammy but this idea that foles is just a backup quarterback ala Brian hoyer is not real accurate. Foles is a pro bowl level q.b who just happens to be a back up for reasons I’m not sure of.
I’m not trying to play the injury card, I’m only saying that I think the eagles pretty much know they came one yard from losing. This has led them into acting the way they are

Yup. Injuries take there toll every year.

Pretty funny that the Iggles are sore winners. They should be celebrating the win but all they can do is talk about the Pats.

I don’t remember NE players taking jabs at the teams they beat in the super bowl. I guess the Iggles are classless all the way from top to bottom. Don’t get me started on their subhuman “fans”.

Thanks a lot bill. They keep shooting their mouths. Bill didn't do us any favors with his asinine moves on defense.

I am not even surprised that these fools are running their mouths. They feel like they conquered the world by beating the pats.

So I guess Eagles’ players are as much of Aholes as their fans. They played well, won the game, but apparently that is not enough for them. What is the point of trashing the Pats? Guess they are mad the Pats got a ton of coverage after the game and wanted their 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST