PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has not affected my constant basking even for a picosecond
Well that's good. Everyone I run into (anyone who knows me knows I am a huge Pats fan) says, "Hey, what do you think of Bob Kraft?" Not "Hey, you must be psyched the Patriots won the Super Bowl!" (I'm still psyched though :))

No one ever said kraft would be charged with human trafficking. It was said many times that it has been widely reported that the search warrant was obtained based upon suspicion of trafficking. Probably half of those mentions were because you seem to not be capable of understanding the difference.
jeezus krist ...YOU WENT BALLISTIC SCREAMING ABOUT HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN THIS VERY THREAD! HUNDREDS OF TIMES!!~ WTF KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU ON? Either that or you're just a run of the mill narcissistic LIAR. I TOLD YOU REPEATEDLY the warrant DID NOT have any reference to human trafficking in it. YOU constantly disagreed HUNDREDS OF TIMES YOU COMPLETE PSYCHO! Do I HAVE TO thread bomb this thread with YOUR EXACT statements? Give it a break. NO HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! NEVER PART OF THE CHARGES! YOU---W-R-O-N-G. WRONG! ANDY WRONGSON.

jeezus krist ...YOU WENT BALLISTIC SCREAMING ABOUT HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN THIS VERY THREAD! HUNDREDS OF TIMES!!~ WTF KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU ON? Either that or you're just a run of the mill narcissistic LIAR. I TOLD YOU* REPEATEDLY the warrant DID NOT have any refere3nce to human tarafficking in it. YOU constantly disagreed HUNDREDS OF TIMES YOU COMPLETE PSYCHO! Do I HAVE TO thread bomb this thread with YOUR EXACT statements? Give it a break. NO HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! NEVER PART OF THE CHARGES! YOU---W-R-O-N-G. WRONG! ANDY WRONGSON.
Put down the coffee Joker! :)

jeezus krist ...YOU WENT BALLISTIC SCREAMING ABOUT HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN THIS VERY THREAD! HUNDREDS OF TIMES!!~ WTF KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU ON? Either that or you're just a run of the mill narcissistic LIAR. I TOLD YOU* REPEATEDLY the warrant DID NOT have any refere3nce to human tarafficking in it. YOU constantly disagreed HUNDREDS OF TIMES YOU COMPLETE PSYCHO! Do I HAVE TO thread bomb this thread with YOUR EXACT statements? Give it a break. NO HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! NEVER PART OF THE CHARGES! YOU---W-R-O-N-G. WRONG! ANDY WRONGSON.
Dude I know you choose a name to encourage people not to take you seriously but if you va t understand the difference between

REPORTS SAY THE WARRANT WAS TO INVESTIGATE TRAFFICKING
And
KRAFT WAS INVOLVED IN TRAFFICKING
you should probably just not speak.

And yes you are welcome to find any post where I ever associated Kraft with trafficking. Because it never happened. Not once.

How could you tell me the warrant had no reference to human trafficking in it if it wasn’t made public and actually still hasn’t been?

How could you tell me the warrant had no reference to human trafficking in it if it wasn’t made public and actually still hasn’t been?

How could YOU state hundreds of times that it did when it wasn't made public?

jeezus krist ...YOU WENT BALLISTIC SCREAMING ABOUT HUMAN TRAFFICKING IN THIS VERY THREAD! HUNDREDS OF TIMES!!~ WTF KIND OF DRUGS ARE YOU ON? Either that or you're just a run of the mill narcissistic LIAR. I TOLD YOU REPEATEDLY the warrant DID NOT have any reference to human trafficking in it. YOU constantly disagreed HUNDREDS OF TIMES YOU COMPLETE PSYCHO! Do I HAVE TO thread bomb this thread with YOUR EXACT statements? Give it a break. NO HUMAN TRAFFICKING!!! NEVER PART OF THE CHARGES! YOU---W-R-O-N-G. WRONG! ANDY WRONGSON.
(sigh)

I miss the days of a good old Andy Johnson debate, which would take up 5 full forum pages and about 12 hours of my time.

Sometimes, during an argument, I can pretend that my wife’s face is his old avatar pic, and that gets me by, but it just doesn’t compare to the real thing.

How could YOU state hundreds of times that it did when it wasn't made public?
That’s the point. I DIDNT. I said all the reports said it was.
Please tell me you can understand the difference.

why would you constantly state "human trafficking" that YOU found in these reports HUNDREDS OF TIMES if you didn't believe human trafficking was involved? Why? Methinks thou doth protest too much, Joe McCarthy

why would you constantly state "human trafficking" that YOU found in these reports HUNDREDS OF TIMES if you didn't believe human trafficking was involved? Why? Methinks thou doth protest too much, Joe McCarthy
I didnt say I found it in reports. I said all reporting on the case was in agreement that the warrants were obtained to investigate human trafficking.
I have no idea whether human trafficking happened because I don’t have the facts. None of us do
But when discussing the case and all reports say the investigation was about human trafficking, then it’s a reasonable assumption until there is a determination one way or the other.
Again I never said there was human trafficking going on I said the warrant was about human trafficking because every report said it was.
Whenever we see the warrant we will know one way or the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
EPIC Joe bomb...

too much caffeine...went to the Hill today and had a few double espressos at Cosentino's. All the old bookies and former mobsters hang out in the coffee shop area. Place has to be bugged.

I did say I found it in reports. I said all reporting on the case was in agreement that the warrants were obtained to investigate human trafficking.
I have no idea whether human trafficking happened because I don’t have the facts. None of us do
But when discussing the case and all reports say the investigation was about human trafficking, then it’s a reasonable assumption until there is a determination one way or the other.
Again I never said there was human trafficking going on I said the warrant was about human trafficking because every report said it was.
I'm confused, you've seen 2 warrants and neither mentions human trafficking. AT ALL.

I provided you with links to articles that have both the warrant applications and the judge's warrant. Again, no mention of human trafficking. You know this. Why are you pretending that you don't?

I'm confused, you've seen 2 warrants and neither mentions human trafficking. AT ALL.
Those aren’t the warrants for the location kraft was caught in.

I provided you with links to articles that have both the warrant applications and the judge's warrant. Again, no mention of human trafficking. You know this. Why are you pretending that you don't?
Again, not the warrants for krafts investigation.

Not sure what you mean? Is it usual that in this day and age the media is seeking the release of a salacious video involving a famous person? Yes. Would it be usual for the famous defendant to try to seal the tape as part of a plea bargain (or even if he was going to trial, to argue that releasing it to the public would taint the jury pool thus it cannot be released at least until the matter is fully adjudicated)? Yes.

Due process has not begun? Sure it has. The prosecutor/police have formally charged Robert Kraft; he has pled "not guilty" and requested a jury trial; he has through his attorneys filed a motion to seal the tape, and at least the media has objected; the tape has not been released and presumably won't be unless the judge denies the Motion to Seal; Kraft may or may not have reached a plea deal with the prosecutor, but he has publicly been offered one (the same one offered to all the guys caught up in the sting); the case is proceeding normally through the courts; if a deal has not been reached Kraft's attorneys will presumably either join in the Motions filed by other defendants in the same boat as Kraft to suppress the tape, or see whether they are successful in getting it suppressed before proceeding in their own case. This is all part of due process.

You are correct. My point is that everyone, including you, are ready to punish Kraft. Yeah , right, due process has played out? Ha ha

Where’s the verdict? Where’s the jury? Where is anything ? But yeah cool. Due process is over right? Because dirty cops who use Nixon like tactics got them an illegal video??

Riiiiight. Hope you never face this same idiotic type of witch hunt. So yeah. Whatever

I did say I found it in reports. I said all reporting on the case was in agreement that the warrants were obtained to investigate human trafficking.

So, now you admit to the same thing I said?

Glad to see that as you’ve been wrong the entire time on every fact. Thank you for owning it

You are correct. My point is that everyone, including you, are ready to punish Kraft. Yeah , right, due process has played out? Ha ha

Where’s the verdict? Where’s the jury? Where is anything ? But yeah cool. Due process is over right? Because dirty cops who use Nixon like tactics got them an illegal video??

Riiiiight. Hope you never face this same idiotic type of witch hunt. So yeah. Whatever
How are the cops dirty?

You realize that if there was no tape, even no witnesses, what he did is still a crime right?

How is the video illegal?

Witch hunt? Are you saying that you believe kraft didn’t pay a prostitute for sex?

So, now you admit to the same thing I said?

Glad to see that as you’ve been wrong the entire time on every fact. Thank you for owning it
What?
Do you not speak English?
There is no way you can get that out of what I says.

What do you think I am “admitting”?
A do you think I am wrong about?

It’s like you are reading a sentence that says it rained today and concluding that I admitted I was in the grassy knoll and shot Kennedy.

I was at a professional lecture with 100 people last year. The speaker showed a final slide of a medical procedure and called it the "money shot" to chuckles in the audience. When he sat down, I asked him if he knew what the term "money shot" meant. He didn't.. The look on his face when I showed him urban dictionary was priceless.......

I think it actually had a tame life as a term describing any cinematography that would be box-office magic. Then it got an adult cinema association, and the rest is, well, urban dictionary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back