PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know how you can say that with any confidence. after what the league has done to the team. :rolleyes:
The 2 reasons I’d have confidence that they wouldn’t vote Kraft out is:

1) this would be dragged through court and would be a gong show for the league. They wouldn’t want to go through a huge public fight over a *.

2) Kraft must know where the bodies are buried. He’s been in the league long enough to know a lot of dirt that can be spilled.

If anyone had said a week ago we’d be contemplating whether Robert Kraft got a * or a blowjob I’d say you got to be crazy!

2 billionaires getting a happy ending in that low class establishment is just bizarre.

There has to be something else drawing in clients.

There are 80 billion tons of drugs flowing through Florida on any given day without any fear of the police making any arrests.

Yet the police somehow find time to stake out a low class day spa??? Again something else is going on here.

If the owners haven't voted Irsay and Haslam out they aren't voting Kraft out.

Probably not, but we never know what the other owners think of Kraft and how many enemies he has. I am guessing it can get quite petty with the owner's egos. Either way my guess is that Kraft will not even risk a vote by guaranteeing he did not violate the agreement by insisting on a settlement that states he did nothing illegal.

Two billionaires and some retired high-up muckety-muck at Citigroup, who has to at least be a many-multimillionaire.

Makes no sense.

They are all nerds with little social skill? Money does not make you suave.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2
See the police report linked to earlier in this thread.

The report clinically but graphically describes all the sex acts that were filmed by the investigation's surveillance cameras. Defendants are not referred to by name but just as Male Defendant 12 and the like.
Any idea where that link may be? I’m assuming that it’s within the last ten pages or so? Were the majority HJs, or was there a good mix of both? No way to tell which one Kraft is, you said?

They are all nerds with little social skill? Money does not make you suave.
No, but it can help you purchase your sexual acts from better looking women in better looking places.
Let me rephrase—it can prevent you from having to frequent dive spa places like this.

Maybe Kraft is more desperate than I initially assumed due to age, but it still doesn’t explain it well enough to satisfy my curiosity.

No, but it can help you purchase your sexual acts from better looking women in better looking places.
Let me rephrase—it can prevent you from having to frequent dive spa places like this.

Maybe Kraft is more desperate than I initially assumed due to age, but it still doesn’t explain it well enough to satisfy my curiosity.

If I had a dime for every "I can't believe he did THAT for sex" case that I've dealt with or heard about over the years, I'd be richer than Kraft.

Two billionaires and some retired high-up muckety-muck at Citigroup, who has to at least be a many-multimillionaire.

Makes no sense.

Yes it does. Wanna know how many CEO's have lost their jobs because they are caught in parks and restrooms with their pants down?

The 2 reasons I’d have confidence that they wouldn’t vote Kraft out is:

1) this would be dragged through court and would be a gong show for the league. They wouldn’t want to go through a huge public fight over a *.

2) Kraft must know where the bodies are buried. He’s been in the league long enough to know a lot of dirt that can be spilled.
you are assuming the league will use common sense. thats a mistake.

Owners don’t give a shat. This is child’s play compared to the stuff that goes on among them.

The other owners are going to be careful. Probably nearly all of them have done the same or worse things. How they treat Kraft will set a precedent for what might happen to any one of them if they get caught. I'm guessing that's why Irsay can do all the **** he does. A lot of these guys have skeletons in the closet; and Bob probably knows about some of them. If they bury him with this, they're risking him spilling the beans on a few things. He was willing to take hits to Belichick and Brady, but would he take a personal hit from the other 31? I'm not so sure.

Thank God Kraft won't appear, can you imagine if he stands in front of the judge and says "we are all patriots?" :D

I certainly hope for the girls' sake Kraft didn't start each encounter with a "We are all Patriots" speech. I have had enough of those for a lifetime and so far we only had 6 in the last 18 years.

I agree with this. I am not at all interested in anything Kraft related and specifically not this story. He should do whatever he wants with whatever time he has left as long as it is not harming someone else. What do I care.

That being said the fact a wealthy person frequented a run-down place like this instead of setting up "house visits" or "hotel visits" with higher class agencies to make sure it stays on the DL sticks out to me. Weird.

I disagree. If he did not know the women working in that spa were likely trafficking victims he is either dumb as rocks or he was drunk.
He gave 100K to an anti trafficking chain 2015.
Does he give 100K to a charity like that without trying to leran anything about the issue.
The guy is one of the wealthiest men in the world. If he wanted a massage and a tug job, I think it could have been arranged more discreetly.

Even if he did not know, He of all people, should have known. He is an ivy league graduate, multibillionaire businessman who gave a sizeable donation to combat trafficking.

not expecting him to be perfect, but he should know that a seedy massage parlor in a strip mall is likely involved with human traffcking

STUPID STUPID STUPID.

Amazingly, I read that he is out in LA tonight at all the pre Oscar parties.

Not a good look for him.

The IQ level of most men takes a steep dive when their ****s take over. It happens, even to the best of us. I really doubt he was evaluating his risks rationally and seeing the bigger picture when he decided on a tug job to top off his day. My bet is that his inner caveman took over and he went tunnel-vision.

Your take says on this says a helluva lot more about your perspecitve than anything that exists in the real world.

Not sure what the heck you're trying to say but my view on this is:

In the dawn of humanity, humans figured out pretty quickly that, aside from reproduction, sex felt good and thus had a transaction value. Hence the birth of the "world's oldest profession."

As they formed into societies, they figured out that it works better when the mans sticks around with the woman and they raise the kids together. Hence marriage.

Kraft is most likely out of touch with his feelings and desires. Being rich does not make him emotionally healthy (the nerd label). There is something about these women at the spa that certain men find attractive (or there would not be so many spas). Young, petite, submissive, long hair, small shoulders, etc. Most Instagram models different from young Asian women. Just a fact. Where Kraft and the others caught in this sting went wrong is they should understand their attraction, accept it, and find a willing, age appropriate partner that matches their attraction. They can find that woman if they spend a bit of money. I am sure they would spend the money if they understood their feelings/attraction. They are trapped in a fantasy that takes them back to the "rub and tug" because they can't express their feelings and act in a mature fashion. This type of behavior is labelled many different ways in our society, and you can see a lot of the labels in this thread.

I agree with this. I am not at all interested in anything Kraft related and specifically not this story. He should do whatever he wants with whatever time he has left as long as it is not harming someone else. What do I care.

That being said the fact a wealthy person frequented a run-down place like this instead of setting up "house visits" or "hotel visits" with higher class agencies to make sure it stays on the DL sticks out to me. Weird.

You know why the rich are rich? Because instead of paying say $500 for that kind of massage in a private hotel room or at your house, you pay $60 bucks at the seedy one at the strip mall. The savings adds up over time.

A few reasons. First of all, shutting down that one brothel instantly wouldn't give them the insight into the human trafficking industry in their state compared to observing it for awhile, then shutting it down. Saving those women is important, making sure the pimps and madams don't just replace them with newly imported slaves in a new location 5 minutes after you close them down is even more important. Also observing the operation for awhile gives you a chance at finding the people pulling the strings and whether this might be a smaller part of a large operation. And you get a chance at bringing down the kingpins, rather than just the people at the front end of the operation, that's important, and disrupts this kind of disgusting activity far longer.

Also it takes time to assemble the evidence you need to take something like that down permanently. Legal procedings do not move like lightning and if you move before you're ready, you can wind up with some people who really need to be in jail slipping through your fingers instead.

Also even beyond that, it helps to take the time to make sure who you need to arrest and who you need to rescue and no, that is NOT a clear cut question most of the time in these operations. A seeming madam could have a string puller behind the scenes, or could be a victim forced into that role without much choice. In a situation like this victims are very often forced to victimize others, so the more you know the easier it is to be sure, and going in there like a dog into a flock of pigeons is a great way to NEVER be sure.

Thee's a paperwork trail surely and the testimony of the women who were for all intents and purposes held captive. If they were underage, you bet the cops would have kicked the doors open and put a stop to it almost immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results