PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Kraft looked to the women at the fine establishment in Jupiter.

Where is the outrage for that scumbag R Kelly?
Why is the media not outraged about his activities?

Because people have been aware of R Kelly’s sordid life for over 15 years. People just don’t care. You might as well ask why the media isn’t currently outraged about Polanski.

The only "issue" is whether Kraft knew that these were sex slaves, there under duress. If so, he will hand the reigns over to Jonathan. If not, he'll do as you posted, make solid statements, and contribute lots to the appropriate charities, which could even included making prostitution legal in more states.
How would he know? Only way he could know is if the owner told him, and chances of that is 0%. There are thousands of rub n tugs all over the U.S and the vast majority of the workers are there because the pay is a lot better then they’d get doing a minimum wage job. How’s he supposed to know this particular rub n tug had sex slaves?

The reality is that this place is close to his Florida home and Kraft felt like a massage and a wank. That’s it.

How have people reached this conclusion? How do we know it wasn't more than that? :confused:

I heard a report that said there was no sex involved with any of the Johns and almost all were hand jobs.

He’s much better to face this head on and put it to rest. If he fights it he keeps it in the news which the NFL doesn’t want and it will make his punishment harder. A year from now all we’ll hear from this is other fanbases making jokes our owner likes a happy ending.

Disagree completely. This will be out of the news shortly if it isn't already. He's better served fighting it as having the charges dropped will make it harder for the NFL to slap him with one of their fake punishments.

Disagree completely. This will be out of the news shortly if it isn't already. He's better served fighting it as having the charges dropped will make it harder for the NFL to slap him with one of their fake punishments.
Really. And if they have video evidence like they say they do you want him to fight? Could become even more embarrassing. He pleads guilty it’s done. He fights it in court it stays in the news. It’s a no brainer, put this to bed ASAP.

Really. And if they have video evidence like they say they do you want him to fight? Could become even more embarrassing. He pleads guilty it’s done. He fights it in court it stays in the news. It’s a no brainer, put this to bed ASAP.

It's not a murder trial. The amount of time it's in the news is the same either way. If he pleads guilty the NFL will definitely add a fine/suspension and that will look even worse for him and the team.

Any "video evidence" they have presumably is of the sexual activity. That alone isn't proof of a crime. Kraft would be foolish to cave (although given his past track record it wouldn't shock me if he did.)

Once again, I’m no fan of Bob Kraft, but the idea that he knew he was going in to get off from sex slaves is as idiotic as it gets.

I disagree. If he did not know the women working in that spa were likely trafficking victims he is either dumb as rocks or he was drunk.
He gave 100K to an anti trafficking chain 2015.
Does he give 100K to a charity like that without trying to leran anything about the issue.
The guy is one of the wealthiest men in the world. If he wanted a massage and a tug job, I think it could have been arranged more discreetly.

Even if he did not know, He of all people, should have known. He is an ivy league graduate, multibillionaire businessman who gave a sizeable donation to combat trafficking.

not expecting him to be perfect, but he should know that a seedy massage parlor in a strip mall is likely involved with human traffcking

STUPID STUPID STUPID.

Amazingly, I read that he is out in LA tonight at all the pre Oscar parties.

Not a good look for him.

Last edited:
I disagree. If he did not know the women working in that spa were likley trafficking victims he is either dumb as rocks or he was drunk.
He gave 100K to an anti trafficking charity within the past year.
Does he give 100K to a charity like that without trying to leran anything about the issue.
The guy is one of the wealthiest men in the world. If he wanted a massage and a tug job, I think it could have been arranged more discreetly.

Even if he did not know, He should have known. He is an ivy league graduate who gave a sizeable donation to combat trafficking.

STUPID STUPID STUPID.

Amazingly, I read that he is out in LA tonight at all the pre Oscar parties.

Not a good look for him.

So he knew it was an operation of sex slaves and just decided to drop in once or twice?

And no one ever said it wasn’t stupid, simply that he was just looking to get off, and not to grease the international sex trafficking machine, of which his two reacharounds will fuel for decades to come.

Amazingly, I read that he is out in LA tonight at all the pre Oscar parties. Not a good look for him.
He officially has proclaimed his innocence, which pretty much compels him to proceed as though it's true.

So he knew it was an operation of sex slaves and just decided to drop in once or twice?

And no one ever said it wasn’t stupid, simply that he was just looking to get off, and not to grease the international sex trafficking machine, of which his two reacharounds will fuel for decades to come.

Stupid is an understatement.

Kraft is not like the average ordinary guy. He should know more about sex trafficking than 99% of regular guys looking to get off. Florida is one of the states with the biggest problems with sex trafficking, that is why they held the undercover operation.

I think lazy and arrogant decsribes him better. Perhaps he did not know....but he should have much more so than others.
If he had bothered to learn about the issue when he gave the 100K to the charity in 2015, he would have learned back then that massage parlours, especially in Florida are an extremely common place where workers are victims of trafficking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST