PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraft should just volunteer to step down. Save us all a lot of trouble.

Because it had to do with on the field practices and there was an alleged cheating scandal that supposedly upset the balance of fair play. C’mon.

This is a terrible example and has nothing to do with an upper mgmt executive getting a DUI (Kleim), getting caught with drugs (Irsay), or getting caught with a prostitute (Kraft). None of those have anything to do with team punishment.

Yeah, Irsay is the only real relevant precedent here, and if Kraft gets the same punishment that Irsay got I'll the first to agree that it's too light.

Huge Kraft headline at CNN.com that includes 4 different stories, amazing overkill for a relatively minor criminal offense.

I'm just curious to see if Kraft accepts things because "it's in the league's best interest" :)

Let's see how he feels when he's the one being burned at the stake. ;)
I think the league will fine him a couple hundred thousand (which, let's face it, is peanuts to him that the team would simply pay for) and he will accept that punishment meekly because he will look like a jackass to fight it.

He may be suspended but what does it really mean to suspend an owner? I guess the most damaging part of that would be if he couldn't attend the opening game ceremony in person.

Double post - apologies

Not sure why he would deny the charges so publicly if they truly have video that shows the act.
I do think he did it but hes just a dirty old man like my uncle, who cares.
The denial makes me think the video evidence is a bit of a bluff

Hey, I need to hire you if I commit a serous crime thats on video.

You can tell the court that it wasnt me and I will walk. I pay good too.

I'm not implying anything, and I'm not talking about the specifics of this particular case. I'm saying that what police claim, what gets charged, and what gets argued by proscutors in court is not always 100% identical or 100% accurate, so PatsFan2 doesn't know what the hell he's talking about when he says that Kraft doesn't have a prayer, because he hasn't seen the evidence.

Thank you for verifying my claim that you're just being a troll. You're usually not foolish enough to make it this obvious.

R Kelly just got indicted for abusing underage women. This has now taken over the news waves. Think Kraft is going to send the dude flowers.

Huge Kraft headline at CNN.com that includes 4 different stories, amazing overkill for a relatively minor criminal offense.
Sex, celebrities and scandal get clicks and land advertisers.

CNN.com is barely a notch above OK!.com

Bill's boat is in Jupiter.

Christ.

FWIW "According to a local news website, News Chief, Kraft was in Palm Beach for a fundraiser for the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute last Saturday. He then went to Charlotte, North Carolina Sunday to attend the NBA All-Star Game."

Yeah, Irsay is the only real relevant precedent here, and if Kraft gets the same punishment that Irsay got I'll the first to agree that it's too light.
Well, we disagree a bit on this issue.

Irsay put the lives of innocent people in jeopardy by driving highly intoxicated, and isn’t there talk that someone actually died on his property? I’ve never looked into that part, but I don’t believe that Kraft’s transgressions should be considered more severe for being on a long list of old-man clients who received extra attention with their massages.

Can Kraft claim he was just scouting out the area for our next big game?
He was doing some background work on a potential draft pick. He used the place because it helped them stay pliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back