PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not implying anything, and I'm not talking about the specifics of this particular case. I'm saying that what police claim, what gets charged, and what gets argued by proscutors in court is not always 100% identical or 100% accurate, so PatsFan2 doesn't know what the hell he's talking about when he says that Kraft doesn't have a prayer, because he hasn't seen the evidence.

The police have reported they have video evidence of Bob Kraft on 2 separate occasions.

Its over.

He can do literally whatever he wants in terms of punishing players due to Article 46 of the CBA and the precedent established by the league winning the Brady case. But the CBA only governs the working relationship between the league and players - it's an agreement reached between the league and the players' union.

Article 46 does not apply to the league's working relationship to the teams. That's a whole separate issue, which frankly should have been tested harder after Deflategate but Bob decided it was better to roll over "for the the good of the 32"

I remember that one time adam silver banned a owner for lifetime over some **** he said In private.

Commissioners do what they want. That's just the way it is.

Actually the last time I was really embarrassed as a Pats fan of off the field stuff was in the 80s when Zeke Mowatt shook his junk at Female reporter Olsen in the locker room during the Kiam years

The Ghost of Aaron Hernandez says "hi!".

That's not true.

Roger can do LITERALLY whatever he wants

However, I dont think he will in this case over a misdemeanor charge.
It’s not about a misdemeanor charge. We had a guy who freaking murdered people. Other teams have had women beaters, guys with guns and drugs, etc.

Are those crimes severe enough to warrant Article 46 discipline? Yes. TO THE INDIVIDUAL.

Look no further to the Jim Irsay example. There wouldn’t be any need to punish the team for an executive’s poor judgment in his personal life, nor has it ever been done before.

He has PDS

(Patriots Derangement Syndrome)

But hey, 16-0 probably doesn't happen without his stupid, unhinged ass doing stupid, unhinged things. So **** him for being a petty, vindictive idiot with no understanding of the things he talks about.... but also thanks for those same things:

Do you think sex trafficking just generally isn't a thing? Because women being lured illegally to the USA under false pretenses only to end up working as sex slaves in seedy massage parlors is, sadly, a not-uncommon story.

I'm sure it happens, it's just not that common.

Some girls come from extreme poverty/failed states and need to trade their dignity for money. I feel sorry for them but I don't consider it slavery. That's not to say it isn't bad.

It’s not about a misdemeanor charge. We had a guy who freaking murdered people. Other teams have had women beaters, guys with guns and drugs, etc.

Are those crimes severe enough to warrant Article 46 discipline? Yes. TO THE INDIVIDUAL.

Look no further to the Jim Irsay example. There wouldn’t be any need to punish the team for an executive’s poor judgment in his personal life, nor has it ever been done before.

You care to explain why we were docked draft picks for bradys supposed infractions then?

The team was punished in a case that involved player discipline.

This is the saddest thing I've seen all day. I hope the women get justice. I also hope that if Kraft really did involve himself, that he hands over the team to his son and removes himself from the public eye. I have to remind myself that I root for the players, not for the owner, but it still doesn't make me feel good about the Patriots at the moment.

So I wonder what the Patriots name is going to be synonymous with now?? The winningest franchise in the salary cap era?? Or the Team who's owner got busted?? I bet some of our envious rivals and opponenta are saying this couldn't happen to a nicer Team. Way to go Bob and let's make go part a reality embarrassing.

b) the owner of the Green Bay Packers is like 10,000 people, including me and probably several posters on this board who paid for novelty shares during the last stock offer, which would make policing the action of owners in the bylaws impossible (as opposed to policing the conduct of the franchise, since the Packers are run by an executive board elected by ownership)
In the case of GB the league could go after the functional owners (i.e. the people who actually run the team) and still can fine the team $. I believe the league already has GB-specific language for many things (i.e. saying what GB front-office person is treated as an "owner" for all the purposes where NFL rules refer to an "owner").

The police have reported they have video evidence of Bob Kraft on 2 separate occasions.

Its over.

Now you're just deliberately being a fool. Go troll someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back