PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't equate showers to trafficking. Their are all kinds of massage parlors here in South Florida...I've been to several. An ex-GF was a licensed massage therapist at one of them.

Like I said their are all kinds.
but, regardless, table showers are not legal in USA (I stand corrected on this partially. I googled it and I guess they are not illegal in and of themselves apparently in all the states.)

I think some of us could use a rub n tug....

kdE8vR5.jpg

Not saying yay or nay to the very cogent points you make in that post but your word choices and sentence structures are startlingly akin to Dan Shaughnessy's.

"Fan boys", "Favorite son", "if you must", "booster seat", along with very detailed and well-researched knowledge of where Bob Kraft lives in Florida.

Spooky!

I've read two articles on this event. Both just hours after the initial release of info. (Not the full release)
Each article specifically mentioned his Florida residence. One actually went into extreme detail regarding his double unit........... at the Breakers.
Spend less attention on the dirty details and more on the readily available circumstantial evidence and you too can come up with original thoughts.
Regarding word choice, I adopted "fan boy" into my repertoire in the late 90's when I moved to S. Florida and was subjected to Jimmy and Danny / Danny and Jimmy sports talk drama that consumed this area 24/7. The self proclaimed Dolphin Fan Boys drove that narrative for 5 years ad nauseum. It is not a stretch seeing similarities in fan loyaty/ignorance from New Englanders....or any sports fandom. Believing Shank owns this term is a bit lazy on your part.
"Favorite son" has never been part of my schtick so stop projecting unto others.
"If you must" ....again, you are projecting.
"Booster Seat" is all mine and one of my favorite go to lines....and if Shank is stealing my material, where are my residuals.
And if you see others refer to Bob as "Krafty" or "Vodka Gimlet Bob"....please demand that I receive proper credit

Anything else?

Last edited:
I have read some law enforcement articles on this subject and what the police and prosecutors report is that you bust one, by the time the case is prosecuted 5 new ones are open in the same area. It truly is a secret scourge.

Which is why focusing on johns is a pretty silly strategy. It's a scourge, because the way it's being prosecuted is severely defunct. Focus energies on the human traffickers, the ones running the operation from behind the scenes.

but, regardless, table showers are not legal in USA (I stand corrected on this partially. I googled it and I guess they are not illegal in and of themselves apparently in all the states.)

You were pretty strong there in your convictions about being illegal in all 50 states.

I'm seriously shocked that in 2019 people still get offended by prostitution. If this was NV or one of many European cities, it wouldn't be a story because its legal. Its idiotic that location changes peoples moral stance.

There really is no good reason for prostitution to be looked down upon, let alone be illegal. Consenting adults can have sex for free but can't pay... It's religious idiots fault. The same politicians and clergymen who vilianize prostitution are the ones who get caught soliciting it...

The only thing this does is show that Kraft at 77 still has sex drive. Good for him!!

Next time im in Amsterdam I might actually head into on of the rooms in the red light district in support of Kraft.

I'll borrow from Fitzy, everyone that is offended by prostitution can GFY.

Whats even more amusing is that in places where prostitution is illegal, just set up a camera to film it and BAM! Legal

Ivan-
He just received the Genesis Prize, aka the Jewish Nobel - a prestigious award. It is a PR headache for that group.

Thank you explaining that to him.

You see how far reaching this whole fiasco is.

Phew... clear liquid. Good.

I thought it involved something else.

Lol...I was also thinking some reallly bizarre offshoot of a golden shower.

Well written and intelligent as expect from McCann..

If Kraft did this he is a creep, not much can be said to defend him. His denial is expected and done so on the advice of his atty's...

My question is that if Fla. Law Enforcement was so concerned about the women working there, why not act sooner?? If they had evidence of prostitution and sexual slavery early on why wait?? Charge the men involved and figure out a way to help the women and hold the owners of the spa accountable...

This is not an effort to blame the police or an effort to exonerate Mr. Kraft, just an honest question..

Having worked on a few human trafficking operation cases on the federal side, they generally involve takedowns of operations when a victim is identified as trafficked. I can't profess to have a strong desire to read the details here, but if the video was the operation's own (security or blackmail stuff), then law enforcement can claim evidence tracking back to the earliest records there. Investigations could certainly take longer than that, for example if police believe it is U.S. prostitutes and Johns, and the police are looking for the higher level players.

No idea what happened here, but I had the same thought in the few articles I have read about this (I heard about this from my non-Patriots fan colleagues here in Texas in e-mails). It would appear to be a very bad look for law enforcement if you leave a sex slave to suffer while you net evidence to trap patrons. The resulting charges are not worth that trade. Maybe the investigation turned to trafficking at some later point. Otherwise, sitting and logging video while human suffer when you could simply shut it all down would be incredibly inhumane. It would be comparable to taking video of a serial killer as he kills a few more victims to make sure the charges stick.

Which is why focusing on johns is a pretty silly strategy. It's a scourge, because the way it's being prosecuted is severely defunct. Focus energies on the human traffickers, the ones running the operation from behind the scenes.
Well, going after the consumers is a strategy. Maybe they weren't getting the level of cooperation at a federal level to roll it into a RICO

Well, going after the consumers is a strategy. Maybe they weren't getting the level of cooperation at a federal level to roll it into a RICO

Perhaps you are correct, we don't know, but at the same time, knowing what I know of Palm Beach County.. most of these men, unless married, are probably not even worried about their names being in the paper for this. It's not exactly the Bible Belt down there and most of the ordinary citizens probably couldn't care less. Either way, the local law enforcement could still focus their efforts on breaking up the ring if they really wanted to bring about swift change. You're not going to stop old, lonely men from doing stuff like this.

I agree it's hard to believe they accused him without hard evidence. So what is Kraft's strategy with the categorical denial? I can't figure it out exactly. Why not just suffer the one salacious stain from soliciting, vs compounding it by lying and making it even worse?

Is this serious? Why would anyone come out and say "Yep i'm guilty"? That completely kills any argument the lawyer would make to get it thrown out. Because Kraft's group of lawyers will have microscopes for any technicality. I mean everyone is assuming that the cops did everything proper and to the T and maybe they did but maybe in a big case like this there was improper procedures

Last edited:
Its deja vu all over again.

Certain fan boys that gave AHern the benefit of the doubt despite the overwhelming & compelling circumstantial evidence offered immediately are once again choosing willful ignorance when it comes to another favorite son (grandpa)
Huh? I don't recall ANYONE on here defending the murderer, AT ALL. The Patriots cut him within about 24 hrs and we were all complaining about why it took so long.

My biggest concern is that there's no way in hell Kraft can get a fair trial in Florida.He may be better off just pay the legal fine and do the NFL punishment

Coming from a giant fan, so take it for what it's worth... but supposedly Kraft isn't the biggest name caught up in this.

A bigger name will be released soon.

Perhaps you are correct, we don't know, but at the same time, knowing what I know of Palm Beach County.. most of these men, unless married, are probably not even worried about their names being in the paper for this. It's not exactly the Bible Belt down there and most of the ordinary citizens probably couldn't care less. Either way, the local law enforcement could still focus their efforts on breaking up the ring if they really wanted to bring about swift change. You're not going to stop old, lonely men from doing stuff like this.
I wonder what Bob's 30something GF makes of all this. Not sure what their situation is. I guess she was at the SB

Coming from a giant fan, so take it for what it's worth... but supposedly Kraft isn't the biggest name caught up in this.

A bigger name will be released soon.

Been hearing this for a while now. Believe it when I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes