PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kraft Orchids Case - Prosecuters Want a Tug Rule?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm here in Florider for the wintah and tomorrow is our geezer breakfast. As a well known Patriots fan I wonder if & what the old coots will have to say. I'm betting on the Giants fans. Considering my reply as something like, "So, are you the 85 year old client #19?"

I just read an article that said he pulled up in a chauffeur drive 2015 Blue Bentley. Somehow i find that hilarious.

Not for the first time it occurs to me your browsing history may be considerably more...uh...expansive...than mine. ;)

An average Tuesday in my life:

i3dv30droqi21.jpg

Now he has dragged the entire organization and fan base down into this hole with him.

I've been a member of this fanbase going back to watching games at Fenway and I can assure you I haven't been dragged anywhere. If you didn't experience the ownership of Victor Kiam then you have no idea what a truly embarrassing hole is.

I just read an article that said he pulled up in a chauffeur drive 2015 Blue Bentley. Somehow i find that hilarious.
He was just confused. The 100 bucks was supposed to be for the chauffeur, and he was supposed to be picking up 2 slices of pizza with the other bill, but he went in the wrong door. Those Asians didn't understand "I'd like 2 slices, with extra Matzah balls" and next thing you know, he's getting toweled off, with no pizza at all. Bastages.

Last edited:
Now see, I don't see a distinction there. What's the actual diference between a kidnapping hostage and an economic hostage again?
Choice

All kidding aside, in fact I welcome incoming flack from other teams' fans, but I don't see how Bobby K's really bad choices takes away anything from my 6th ring glow. Best SB happy ending afterglow since the early 2000s.

A lot of people do, and in this instance it is likely it was not a willing choice of occupation.

Again take a step back and say “I got 20 in my pocket so I’m gonna go find a woman so desperate she will whack me off for it”.
You good with a guy who has that view of how to treat other people? I’m not.

Again take a step back and say "I got $20 in my pocket so I'm gonna find a man so desperate he'll weed my garden for it."
You good with a guy who has that view of how to treat other people? I'm not.

My point being that if you don't think of sex as some crazy sacred act and instead just another, albeit fun, biological function, than what is the difference between paying someone $20 for a handy or $20 to do some yard work? Except one is much less grueling.

Agreed. We seem never to be able to just enjoy an off-season and the glory of a Super Bowl win. It's always something, d%#*!@t.
Infortunately you are right...seems always something unexpected arrives...incredible...

An average Tuesday in my life:

i3dv30droqi21.jpg

What's with the Andy Warhol version of an Oompa Loompa holding your hand there?
I thought you quit partying with your bail bondsman.

Last edited:
All kidding aside, in fact I welcome incoming flack from other teams' fans, but I don't see how Bobby K's really bad choices takes away anything from my 6th ring glow. Best SB happy ending afterglow since the early 2000s.
I'm glad somebody is enjoying it. I was just thinking to myself that I think I have to take a break from the Pats for a few weeks. Too much drama and disgusting revelation for me.

Started out as a somewhat reasonable public service announcement that there’s nothing wrong with Kraft for having urges at his age and that biologically there is nothing weird about it. Then took a really strange turn at the end by saying that throughout human history, the price of women is at its highest at they approach puberty and the price decreases the further they get from that. Not sure if it’s true or not but was disturbing and didn’t belong in this context. Also the poster seemed to be a little too personally invested in it..it was just weird.

But is it creepy ?

My friend bormio...anyway to say the least...a grotesque and embarassing situation...ok...we are humans but it real all looks grottesco...

Adding to my previous post...

On the second visit, he’s defendant #13 with the 45 year old.

On the first visit a day earlier, he’s defendant #8 with both a 45 year old and a 58 year old providing services.

But I thought someone explained to us that deep down we all want the hip size of a pubescent for evolutionary reasons. Damn..

(yes this is sarcasm just in case)

Kraft is going to do something really dumb like argue that he didn’t pay for the sexual service and that the woman merely offered it in addition to a massage because she was just so generous isn’t he?

Agreed. We seem never to be able to just enjoy an off-season and the glory of a Super Bowl win. It's always something, d%#*!@t.

I mean come on. Bob Kraft getting caught getting two handjobs is one of the most absurd/funny offseason story lines we were able to enjoy since 2014. Two years of deflategate, one year of Butler-pocaplyse with a mix of "organization is falling apart" with a nice relaxing Falcons SB win wedged in between.

This is great.

I find it interesting that Kraft returned on the 20th AFTER a cop pulled over his limo to ask him for some ID on the 19th.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes