PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kaepernick ..... Tryout Edition

I think if BB thought he needed a better option than Stidham, he would have brought someone in other than Wednesday practice Brady placeholder Kessler.
I agree ... but the Jay-Z thing has me a bit curious.
In any case ... not my decision I root for the uniform.

Kraft is a social justice warrior.

You can bet that he wanted the Patriots present as a virtue signal.
Anything is possible and the odds are increased due to SpaGate.

I agree ... but the Jay-Z thing has me a bit curious.
In any case ... not my decision I root for the uniform.
Sure and I would be less than thrilled if he was signed because I don’t think he has anything to offer at this point in the year.

Too good you don't get paid for thinking!

I’m not convinced you do think. This thread seems to not be about thinking rather it’s about tossing **** around like it’s laser tag or paintball only it’s **** instead of a laser gun or ****ball instead of a paintball.

Oh, good news, it’s Happy Hour! Cheers everyone!
upload_2019-11-15_15-38-37.gif

From a purely football perspective, it's not a bad backup option if Brady gets hurt. Not comfortable at all with Stidham right now. But the backlash over signing Kap would be too much...
Signing him isn’t an option here where no one is allowed to not fall in line (and I like that). But I would not want the team I root for bringing Kaepernick in if I weren’t a Patriots fan.
Unless he dropped the protesting and just became one of the guys.

The worst thing about the word 'triggered' is that people think they can just post stupid memes of people vibrating and think that wins them an internet argument.

It doesn't come close to applying to either of those posts you're quoting!

Signing him isn’t an option here where no one is allowed to not fall in line (and I like that). But I would not want the team I root for bringing Kaepernick in if I weren’t a Patriots fan.

Agree, which is why I said from a "purely football perspective"

Signing agreement: Kaep will be allowed to kneel, but only in front of Belichick, and he must kiss each of the rings.

The worst thing about the word 'triggered' is that people think they can just post stupid memes of people vibrating and think that wins them an internet argument.

It doesn't come close to applying to either of those posts you're quoting!
I didn’t declare I won anything. Maybe those other posters can explain why I’m wrong rather than going straight into insults.

The meme is meant to be funny, nothing else.

Last edited:
Look...you gotta use the CORRECT triggered meme...now pay attention...

We don't have the cap to sign Cap.

However, I'm confused by some of the responses.

If Brady were injured say 3 weeks, would you

1) rather have Stidham start,

2) rather have Kessler start,

3) rather have Cap start,

4) don't care, because when Brady is injured, it no longer matters to you who is the quarterback.

I didn’t declare I won anything. Maybe those other posters can explain why I’m wrong rather than going straight into insults.

The meme is meant to be funny, nothing else.
Sure I was triggered but then I went to brush my teeth.

We don't have the cap to sign Cap.

However, I'm confused by some of the responses.

If Brady were injured say 3 weeks, would you

1) rather have Stidham start,

2) rather have Kessler start,

3) rather have Cap start,

4) don't care, because when Brady is injured, it no longer matters to you who is the quarterback.
if brady is out, then we need to play for the future, and that means playing stidham and letting him learn on the job. We have the luxury of not doing so this year but Stidham would probably be playing if he was on about 6-8 NFL teams this year.

My favorite triggered moment:

Look...you gotta use the CORRECT triggered meme...now pay attention...

I’ve seen that in real life. I can’t think of more fun than laughing in front of someone doing that

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back