PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JOSH IS STAYING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That must be mighty deflating for the Colts. Irsay’s lining up right now to deflate that feelin’.

Spygate, Deflategate, the post SB 36 stuff with Parcells.

I feel like there have been zanier 48 hour periods.
Zeke Mowatt
Aaron Hernandez
The coach who electrocuted himself.
Chuck Fairbanks quitting/being fired/being reinstated
Bledsoe in intensive care
Wells
Berman

Quite a few

I hope that maybe there is a way to salvage Eberflus from the Colts. Maybe Kraft can send them a package of players ? Say Richards and Elandon Roberts ?

Definitely. Maybe be even trade Gost for Adam for old times sake.

McDaniels play calling in the first quarter and half is a top 3 reason we lost that Superbowl.

I was so happy to see him go

This upsets me
LMAO that was the reason we lost? I'll list you the reasons we lost;

1. Belichick benching Butler
2. The defensive coaching
3. The defensive execution.

McDaniels and Brady made that's Eagles defense look like a joke. Just not as much of a joke as ours.

What case would that be?

I assure you that Josh didn't sign any contracts because now rhat would be a supernova type revelation.

They don't own the rights to Josh. The patriots do.
I agree. But potentially a lawsuit that the Colts were damaged, and the team has hired assistants that are for and from Josh. I could see the league being bastards.

Sticking it to the Colts...almost makes the pain of the SB loss go away.

Couldn’t you ask this question to anyone in any job who has decided to stay/work one more year? Why did Manning play one last year? Bird? ARod? Favre?

I mean—maybe he wants to honor his contract? Maybe he’d rather have the 10m dollars or so that he’ll make. Maybe he’s agreed to a year where he’ll offer some guidance in a transitional type of understanding, in terms of drafting the next QB, getting some cap issues resolved, etc? Maybe he wants to continue to teach his sons in the hope that Steve will be promoted? Maybe he’s got a bad taste in his mouth after losing this SB and wants one more chance at winning?

There are lots of scenarios, but I’m not getting your idea that he’d either quit today or want to coach another handful of years? How can you be so sure that there’s no happy medium?

I just think with the turmoil. His disgusting deciions to sit butler. The fact that his defense suxked ass and is gonna go through a massive turnover as it is, a potential rift with his qb or owner.

What' The point of sticking around if you're only doing it to fulfil your contract. He' quit on a team before while under contract so.he really has no problem doing it.

I think bill plans on being around longer than this upcoming season. This news doesn' change thst imo

Josh looks ****ing awful, he's pretty much screwed his future outside of New England who is going to hire this guy after he left like 5 coaches and a franchise waiting for him only to change his mind.

He better pray the Pats give him the HC job or he'll regret this for a long long time, puts his questionable character from Denver back into play.

Who cares? If this means 2-3 more years for bb/brady and then maybe drafting s kyle lauletta to replace brady with mcdaniels as coach and maybe steve belichick as def coordinator, then great!

No way! Jesus people, STOP AND THINK for a moment: If BB was to retire, even if it's in a year, you think Patricia would have left for Detroit? Cause Kraft promote Patricia over McDaniels to HC any day!
Why would you think that? There’s no reason to believe that Patricia would’ve had anything more than a 50/50 shot at beating out McD for a head coaching position, here.

I’ve heard plenty of talk about McD being the heir apparent over the years. Not really much about Matt Patricia being the HC in waiting. Not sure how you can be so sure that would’ve been the case.

I just think with the turmoil. His disgusting deciions to sit butler. The fact that his defense suxked ass and is gonna go through a massive turnover as it is, a potential rift with his qb or owner.

What' The point of sticking around if you're only doing it to fulfil your contract. He' quit on a team before while under contract so.he really has no problem doing it.

I think bill plans on being around longer than this upcoming season. This news doesn' change thst imo

Philly’s d sucked ass worse than ne’s.

WOW.

Two quick thoughts that occur to me....

1) I believe McDaniels has been given strong assurances (probably contractual ones) that he will be the next HC of the NEP. Because this move has blown up any chance of any non-NE team hiring him as HC. If he wants to be HC it's now NE or nothing. So for him to back out at the last second means he's been promised the job.
2) Since I also don't think McDaniels is going to want to wait around to be HC (why bother agreeing to take the Indy job), I also believe this signals loud and clear that Belichick is a short-timer. I now think Belichick is going to resign either at the end of the 2018 season or in a stunner within the next two weeks.

Who cares? If this means 2-3 more years for bb/brady and then maybe drafting s kyle lauletta to replace brady with mcdaniels as coach and maybe steve belichick as def coordinator, then great!
2018 Belichick final season

LMAO that was the reason we lost? I'll list you the reasons we lost;

1. Belichick benching Butler
2. The defensive coaching
3. The defensive execution.

McDaniels and Brady made that's Eagles defense look like a joke. Just not as much of a joke as ours.

Naw. Jet sweep to cooks when we only needed a yard.

Pass to Brady cause it showed up on your YouTube notifications this week on 3rd down.

50 million screens.

Not a good start to the play calling. That' not even an opinion.

WOW! That was fast! Ink on their new banner didn't even dry yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back