PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Josh Gordon - Ready for Comeback! (Updated Sunday 8/25! Returns to practice, off NFI!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy that with his talent, he's still basically on his rookie contract. Since he was drafted in 2012, this will be the first year, he makes more than $1 million and he's lost more than $2 million in suspensions.

"IF" and it's a Big "IF" Josh Gordon keeps his head straight for a Full season I think he could come close to that 2013 season in Cleveland. I have said this before and will say it again I think Gordon is the closest player to Mega-tron I've ever seen.

Doubt it. But that's not even needed.

Hopefully this is the statement of man with several months clean under his belt and hopeful he's turned the corner.
But it's a tough thing to deal with and even if he is in a good place things can change. More importantly I hope he at least thinks he's turned a corner and isn't just continuing to lye to the world and himself.
If he's just BS'ing he doesn't have a chance he'll get popped again. Hopefully he's legit for his sake.

Feels like a statement of a man turning the corner, about to release on the league:

canofwhoopass-t-shirt-tn-400x400.jpg

Besides just being on the field, I am curious to see what kind of shape he is in after missing training camp.

Besides just being on the field, I am curious to see what kind of shape he is in after missing training camp.

What Mack?? Haven't you seen Tacko Fall I mean Josh Gordon according to Steven A Smith.

Rumor is he’s almost as ripped as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye