PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joker could be next

Status
Not open for further replies.
1870acef1b0bd224d23d599098753a46fa8cad509a9b216a47598116698fa016.jpg

If this is true, they'd probably include our site on the short list. Patsfans.com. You don't get any more direct than that. With tens of millions allocated for "investigations" at their disposal, (along with a mustached villain right out of a 1930s film) they actually have the capacity to stir up some **** if they really wanted to.

Far-fetched? Yes. Impossible? Maybe not. Nothing would surprise me with this subject matter anymore.

ok, say they investigate, and then find out it's true someone, or probably 10's of thousands want the lying scumbag dead.. then what, cause all I can figure out is then.... nothing.

ok, say they investigate, and then find out it's true someone, or probably 10's of thousands want the lying scumbag dead.. then what, cause all I can figure out is then.... nothing.
I think the idea itself is unlikely, but I also wouldn't put it past them to cite a few of the more deliberate and over the top threats that are specific and direct.

There's no possible scenario where large groups of people would be prosecuted, but if you're ballsy enough to make public comments on an open forum or social media setting about harming another individual, any individual, you could in theory, be referred to the authorities.

If it averages out to $500 per person to investigate, then the owners might have a cheaper option by firing him, even with his golden parachute.

so, the NFL is now an investigatory arm of the federal government? Gee whiz, I better be careful when I say that I wish someone would walk up to Roger Goodell on the street and smash his smug, pinheaded face in.

Do they put freedom fighters in jail? Many Totalitarian States just execute them...

so, the NFL is now an investigatory arm of the federal government? Gee whiz, I better be careful when I say that I wish someone would walk up to Roger Goodell on the street and smash his smug, pinheaded face in.
You're in the clear as this is not a death threat.

Personally, I don't wish him to die one moment before he's due. After all, we are all going to die. I just hope his death is painful.

i could realistically see Goodell et al trying to get this site shut down to quell dissent thinking it was owned by the Patriots....... "How dare they criticize me?"
He probably walks around rolling steel balls in his hands mumbling, " strawberries, strawberries", I mean " article 46, article 46".......

Goodell is the personification of Lord Acton's adage that " power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". His time will come when he pushes too far and gets his comeuppance and it was be a sight to see..................Not soon enough....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing