PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy G interview in SI

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 is gonna be a interesting offseason glad I'm not BB, its up to him really on what he wants to do and what he thinks is best but I can't put a picture in my head of Brady wearing another uniform when you think about it idk

2018 is gonna be a interesting offseason glad I'm not BB, its up to him really on what he wants to do and what he thinks is best but I can't put a picture in my head of Brady wearing another uniform when you think about it idk

JAG will be gone soon. We all know what happens when aging, declining players get mouthy. JAG just punched his ticket to Cleveland.

What a relief! I'd want nothing to do with him if he were happy to carry a clipboard.

With the title, "Jimmy G starts yapping"... yeah, no agenda there. o_O

EDIT: Aaaaaand... he changed the thread title. LOL

Agreed. The OP was more than a bit passive aggressive about this. Exactly what does he expect Garropolo to do?

Seriously, when it comes to any hint that Tom Brady perhaps may not be the starting QB of the Patriots by the year 2020 some posters completely lose their **** and turn into over-caffeinated stagemothers.

So, for theluvagod, Leave Jimmy Alone!!!!!
hqdefault.jpg

Seriously, when it comes to any hint that Tom Brady perhaps may not be the starting QB of the Patriots by the year 2020 some posters completely lose their **** and turn into over-caffeinated stagemothers.

AKA................

5c928de6fe5e3d9a3b452346213ea194--favourite-chicken-big-huge.jpg

If a player becomes a distraction BB either...

Cuts them

Trades them

Death by exile

I'm confused. Is this thread about Malcolm Butler or Dion Lewis or Jimmy Garropolo? There are so many selfish distractions on this team, we fans have to hold up under such trying circumstances. Thank God, Gronk and his family finally shut up about the timing of his return from injury - - that was pure hell on us fans two years ago!!!

I'm confused. Is this thread about Malcolm Butler or Dion Lewis or Jimmy Garropolo? There are so many selfish distractions on this team, we fans have to hold up under such trying circumstances. Thank God, Gronk and his family finally shut up about the timing of his return from injury - - that was pure hell on us fans last year!!!

Relax, Shmessy...you've been a mod here forever, you should know...it's all "bad!!!!!" all the time for half our membership. I, for one, cannot wait for the first game thread of the year...the teeth gnashing and dire predictions should begin in earnest after the first 3 and out.

Relax, Shmessy...you've been a mod here forever, you should know...it's all "bad!!!!!" all the time for half our membership. I, for one, cannot wait for the first game thread of the year...the teeth gnashing and dire predictions should begin in earnest after the first 3 and out.

Are you kidding me? I still need a cigarette after the Super Bowl gameday thread - - see my sig! :D

The media has an interest in a nontroversial QB nontraversy in NE... they often try, but seldom do much harm.

Great, we needed a backup/QB of the future and instead we apparently got a member of the 2017 Red Sox (yapper and bus thrower under).

Where on earth do you get that? Garrapolo answers a few questions in as benign a way as possible and all of a sudden he's a bad guy and a bad teammate?

Of course, Garoppolo would love any of those 3 things....
Death by exile might a bit beyond his aspirations

I'm confused. Is this thread about Malcolm Butler or Dion Lewis or Jimmy Garropolo? There are so many selfish distractions on this team, we fans have to hold up under such trying circumstances. Thank God, Gronk and his family finally shut up about the timing of his return from injury - - that was pure hell on us fans two years ago!!!

The Gronks? Be quiet?

Wait a while...

Lol wait for the opening kick to not be a touchback.

But Jimmy G has 2 things those starting/contract loaded contracts don't have.
1) Able to learn from the best ever (TFB)
2) 2 Superbowl rings (though bittersweet as he wasn't starting)

I still say he's the 2nd best QB in the AFCE and deserves to be a starter.

I don't blame him one bit. This has already turned into an Aaron Rodgers-like situation where rodgers sat behind brett favre until he was 25. Rodgers missed precious time sitting on the bench. Of course, I can't blame the patriots for keeping the GOAT as the starter either. Jimmy won't be a distraction, but he's good as gone next season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back