PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

Cripes almighty ... YES! Yes, YOU ARE MISTAKEN! You posted that irrelevancy in the WRONG THREAD.

Now move along or be assimilated.

You would think we made the intention of this thread clear enough on Page 1 of this thread, but I guess not.

When Man makes something idiot-proof, God invents a better idiot.

Borg is one of those "I hate the Patriots!" Patriots fans. They've been crying about this thread for decades.

Jets are terrible this year. Patriots are almost as bad. There's always next year.

Once more with enthusiasm!!!

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!! GO JETS!!

JESTs.............................4 Pro Bowlers
Your NE Patriots......1

Was I mistaken?
Did the Jets not have 4 Pro bowl players and NE just 1?
quite possibly THE most moronic braindead unaware post in this thread EVER...jeezus krist...try ritual seppuku with a rusty green blade you IDIOT..."4 ALL PROS!!!!!"...just unbelievably obtuse

ESPN is asking “Is Zach Wilson down as a NFL QB?”
White definitely will be cleared for contact after that embarrassment tonight. Getting benched and then outplayed by Chris Streveler should pretty much kill anyone's career. Wilson's done in NY for sure at least. Even the dirtbags in the stands hate him.

I'm not such a fan of Simmons these days, but this is too good not to share.

This is a legendary Zach Wilson performance. I don’t know if it’s possible to have a worse fan experience at a home NFL game unless the Jets were also shooting dog s—t into the stands with a T-shirt cannon.

The Jete were so close this year... They really thought they had something going... But alas, they instead became the NFL's version of Charlie Brown vs his holder Lucy...

I hope that everyone involved there believes that all they need to "take the next step" is merely a "return to health" for Punky, Messy Bacon et al... Or is it for Mike Caucasian?

Never change Jete... And a Merry F ucking Christmas to ye!

Here's an actual sincere prediction on what happens to Zach.

There is a team out there with a need for a QB with upside, a dearth of draft capital, and a coach who has made chicken salad out of chicken bleep before.

I predict Zach will be traded to the Rams for a conditional pick this offseason. 6th at least, could go up to a 3rd if Zach becomes the starter.

Given a fair chance to compete for the starting job. He does not make the most of it.

ESPN is asking “Is Zach Wilson down as a NFL QB?”

Wilson might have the shortest career of a #2 pick evah!

What an epic mistake by the Jets.
This comment made me curious enough to check. I didn't look up every player drafted #2, but Ryan Leaf played in 25 games in his career, starting 21 of them. Zach has played and started in 21 games so far.

Last edited:
Borg is one of those "I hate the Patriots!" Patriots fans. They've been crying about this thread for decades.
75ayf3.jpg

Media: Punky can't recover from being booed and then benched.
Bim: We haven't seen the last of him!

Bim is handling this the worst way possible. If he benched Punky for Honkey, he should have stayed benched! Now you've introduced another variable, this no-name practice squad guy, and he played better than Punky! You watched him in practice and couldn't figure out who was the better QB? Guess whose name the fans will be screaming for again? Why not, you've already shown you'll respond to them. As the saying goes, if you do what the people in the stands want, you'll soon be joining them. Add to that the brief appearances of Flucko. Bim is showing the world he really can't evaluate talent and he can't coach up players.

Makes one wonder on what basis he put Punky back in. It's not like Punky miraculously got his act together since we last saw him. The answer should be obvious: The GM made him do it! His job depends on it!

From the NYP article:

Because the Jets have to understand, have to realize, that there is a very real possibility that they had the No. 3 and No. 2 picks in the draft within three years of each other — earned, on merit, thanks to some of the most atrocious football in a franchise history that isn’t exactly unfamiliar with atrocious football — and twice took quarterbacks.

And they got it wrong — abjectly wrong — both times.

This isn’t just a devastating possibility; it’s the kind of thing that can be decimating to an entire organization. And a rapidly escalating and sobering truth is that this isn’t just a possibility, but a probability. Zach Wilson doesn’t just look overmatched. He looks over.

Well, duh! Stuff I've been writing for months now.

Also from NYP:

And you realize: The Jets, as an operation, so desperately need Wilson to succeed. They understand the optics of whiffing so glaringly twice in four years. Joe Douglas has made a lot of smart moves rebuilding the Jets, but if Wilson is truly as bad as he looks right now — and how do you argue differently? — that one decision alone could destroy his tenure here.

Well, double duh!

Da Jete went for the big splash on using the #2 pick on a "project" QB from a small school. Well, it turns out the pick was #2, the kind that you flush down the toilet. While it seems the owner would be pressuring everyone to make a big splash, he didn't expect it to be the splash of a giant turd landing in the toilet!

Consider an alternate world: Da Jete had to realize their biggest weakness was offensive line. So, take that #2 pick and trade down and get two or more bites at the apple! Either get two OL and start some "replacement level" FA QB like Honkey till you sort out your OL, or draft one OL and one QB. What you don't do is draft a "project" QB from a small school and expect him to thrive behind a crap OL in the big city. The dude got happy feet, and now we see why: if he had stood his ground he would have gotten cracked ribs just like Honkey did.

The GM probably would have survived with a good D and an average O with a good OL. He could have let this year play out, then at the end said we're on the right track and now's the time to look for a better QB, either through the draft or FA. But he swung for the fences and now he's stuck defending his selection of Punky. That mistake alone is enough to get him fired.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back