PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

Didn't see the game down here, just whatever I saw on the Red Zone channel, but I was surprised that he returned to action at all...

He got slammed really hard twice, tackled right in the gut full speed by pass rushers. I suspect he took the needle and that's how he was able to return.

You're gonna hate me, but I think their new HC is kindofa mensch, and QB White, whatever he ends up being, is a cool story.

In the end, of course, Jets fans will get all aggro and macho, and demand that anybody worthwhile on the team's roster or in the offices get dumped, but this is a nice if transient moment for them.

I also think that a team with Matt Patricia as OC is not really in a position, sitting here in our glass house, to be chucking a lot of stones around, lol.

You're gonna hate me, but I think their new HC is kindofa mensch, and QB White, whatever he ends up being, is a cool story.

In the end, of course, Jets fans will get all aggro and macho, and demand that anybody worthwhile on the team's roster or in the offices get dumped, but this is a nice if transient moment for them.

I also think that a team with Matt Patricia as OC is not really in a position, sitting here in our glass house, to be chucking a lot of stones around, lol.

Not that your observations lack merit from certain perspectives but you've chosen the wrong thread to share them, most definitely.

Not that your observations lack merit from certain perspectives but you've chosen the wrong thread to share them, most definitely.
LOL. I know, I know. I am such a floozy. I see a handsome sailor, my heels go round and down I fall.

He got slammed really hard twice, tackled right in the gut full speed by pass rushers. I suspect he took the needle and that's how he was able to return.
He actually got blasted a third time. Three nearly identical shots to the midsection. The second one was the worst but I'm willing to bet the cumulative effect by the third one felt just as bad or worse.

He actually got blasted a third time. Three nearly identical shots to the midsection. The second one was the worst but I'm willing to bet the cumulative effect by the third one felt just as bad or worse.
Totally agree agree that the third hit was just as damaging to his health. As previous posters have indicated, he probably got some Toradol or pain killers to be on the field to be in position to get the third hit. Football players make a deal with the devil to play that extracts a real cost later in life. Somehow watching the level of commitment is part of the alure for fans, including me.

It’s quintessential Jets that they bench Wilson for basically being a bad teammate and not taking responsibility for his shortcomings. Mike White, his replacement, says all the right things and is well liked by his coaches and teammates. Then White’s offensive line allows him to be on the receiving end of tremendous beating, taking hits that Wilson never did.

If Bledsoe had done that (edit: taken a pain shot) he'd literally be dead. The pain he felt caused them to pay attention, leading to the diagnosis of the sheared blood vessel, and emergency surgery. Without that, guy would have bled out internally before they could have gotten him to the hospital.

Last edited:
It’s quintessential Jets that they bench Wilson for basically being a bad teammate and not taking responsibility for his shortcomings. Mike White, his replacement, says all the right things and is well liked by his coaches and teammates. Then White’s offensive line allows him to be on the receiving end of tremendous beating, taking hits that Wilson never did.
White is taking the hits because he knows this is probably his last chance to make a positive impression on NFL decision makers. It's literally his career on the line.

Punky dodges the hits because he has been told by everyone in da Jete organization that he's their QB of the future, he's not worried at all about his career.

He's getting first round early pick money, and it's all guaranteed. Worse case he moves back into his mom's basement and hits on her friends for the rest of his life.

White is taking the hits because he knows this is probably his last chance to make a positive impression on NFL decision makers. It's literally his career on the line.

Punky dodges the hits because he has been told by everyone in da Jete organization that he's their QB of the future, he's not worried at all about his career.

He's getting first round early pick money, and it's all guaranteed. Worse case he moves back into his mom's basement and hits on her friends for the rest of his life.

I'd bet that money is gone in 2 years after the final payout.

Saleh has promoted Zach Wilson as the backup to Mike White. Sending Flacco to the bench. Saleh says Wilson is doing a "great job" in practice and his "mindset" is to get Wilson back on the field. Let's just say Saleh is an obvious moron. White also is a couple of QB hits away from the blue medical tent so it seems probable Wilson will be back soon. Scratch the Jets from the playoff race.

So you're saying that the Jets sending White out there to take three Goldberg spears has led to the return of Zach?

In this thread I say a team with 6 rings can throw all the stones it wants.

Last edited:

I'm willing to bet these morons running the NYJ organization manipulated this situation to justify starting Wilson. White obviously is more deserving of the starting job, but the team wants their 1st round investment back on the field so they use this convenient excuse of White not being cleared by the medical staff. This way if Wilson sucks they can deflect responsible by claiming they had no choice. I'm surprised they didn't put White on IR, that would eliminate the inevitable clamoring of fans for White. What else are these dummies going to do now? Bench their supposed franchise quarterback for a second time in only his second season? This is going to be a spectacular mess.

So you're saying that the Jets sending White out there to take three Goldberg spears has led to the return of Zach?

Saleh publicly stated more than once recently that Punky is the “future” of the franchise. So you might say Caucasian bravely sacrificed himself for Jete seasons to come. Or is it Jete suckage to come? That seems redundant, sorry.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back