PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

I gotta tell you watching what I saw of Wilson yesterday, Judon and Wise are licking their chops. Not only does this guy have no patience to wait for a play to develop before freaking out and scrambling, he has a tendency to scramble backwards 15-20 yards. He has been lucky he hasn't made a lot of costly mistakes, but he still hasn't learned from his rookie season in that respect.

Having a strong arm is a real liability for Punky because he thinks he's a "gunslinger."

Elijah Moore pulled a Kevin Durant and created a burner account before deleting it once he was outed. Pathetic stuff.

I know nothing about Moore as a WR, is he worth anything in trade value?

The life of a jete fan...

The life of a jete fan...

Two reasons:

1). Karma (this cannot be overstated).

2). The Jete offseason program is legendarily bad, exacerbated by lack of player buy-in.

S.O.J.

Yesterday was a costly day for the Jets.

Sauce Gardner needs to say his prayers and eat his vitamins.

Sauce Gardner needs to say his prayers and eat his vitamins.
What's the over/under on weeks till he demands a trade?

I gotta tell you watching what I saw of Wilson yesterday, Judon and Wise are licking their chops. Not only does this guy have no patience to wait for a play to develop before freaking out and scrambling, he has a tendency to scramble backwards 15-20 yards. He has been lucky he hasn't made a lot of costly mistakes, but he still hasn't learned from his rookie season in that respect.
I’m just sipping tea at this point

If you want to feel better about the Patriots' WR drafting history, look up the Jets' WR drafting history over the last 10 years.

2012 Stephen Hill, 2nd round. 45 career receptions.
2014 Jalen Saunders, 4th round + Shaquelle Evans 4th round, 1 career reception between them.
2014 Quincy Enunwa, 6th round. A functional 119 career receptions but career cut short with neck injury.
2015 Devin Smith, 2nd round. 15 career receptions.
2016 Charone Peake, 7th round. 22 career receptions.
2017 ArDarius Stewart, 3rd round and Chad Hansen, 4th round. 32 career receptions between them.
2020 Denzel Mims, 2nd round. 31 career receptions, in the doghouse so deep he might be released or traded any day.
2021 Elijah Moore, 2nd round. Last year's OMG Steal! 59 career receptions and wants to be traded.
2022 Garrett Wilson, 1st round. This year's OMG Best Draft Pick Ever! 24 receptions so far.

Their current #4 receiver is Pats 7th round pick Braxton Berrios who has 97 career receptions, which would place him 2nd on this list.

N'Keal Harry would place third on this list with 57 career receptions.
That’s pretty bad they’ve had a lot of busts

I’m just sipping tea at this point
Jets 5 -2 pats dragged around Boston by the bears in primetime

A typically clueless Jete troll in the wrong thread. If you want to dump on and trash talk the Patriots there are plenty of other places to do it, or perhaps you can start your own Patriots Suck thread and see how that fares. New England's struggles are as irrelevant here as New Jersey's temporary success -- that includes prospects of beating the Pats head to head or being ahead of them in the standings. These things inevitably occur from time to time with no impact on the fundamental cornerstones of Jete suckage. For remedial education I refer you to the last paragraph on page 3 in this thread.

Finally, Jete fans do not drink tea. Unless that's what you call latrine water, which normally shares the destiny of your futile hopes and dreams: flushed.

jets suck in toilet .jpg

Last edited:
A typically clueless Jete troll in the wrong thread. If you want to dump on and trash talk the Patriots there are plenty of other places to do it, or perhaps you can start your own Patriots Suck thread and see how that fares. New England's struggles are as irrelevant here as New Jersey's temporary success -- that includes prospects of beating the Pats head to head or being ahead of them in the standings. These things inevitably occur from time to time with no impact on the fundamental cornerstones of Jete suckage. For remedial education I refer you to the last paragraph of page 3 in this thread.

Finally, Jete fans do not drink tea. Unless that's what you call latrine water, which normally shares the destiny of your futile hopes and dreams: flushed.

View attachment 46600
Okay?

Envy is a female trait besides the Jets are built for the future not NE FYI

Okay?

Then go enjoy it.

I've seen championships in my time and I'm going to assume you haven't. You're 5-2 and have earned the right to feel good but don't let this small success get to your head.

Then go enjoy it.

I've seen championships in my time and I'm going to assume you haven't. You're 5-2 and have earned the right to feel good but don't let this small success get to your head.
Outside Boston NE’s chips are viewed like Barry bonds, great run but with all the cheating it’s hard to respect it.

And you guys talking about things falling apart like I’m a Jets fan you think I’m not used to this? Lol it’s you delusional pats fans who need to understand this

Outside Boston NE’s chips are viewed like Barry bonds, great run but with all the cheating it’s hard to respect it.

And you guys talking about things falling apart like I’m a Jets fan you think I’m not used to this? Lol it’s you delusional pats fans who need to understand this
Who cares how you guys view our championships though? I personally don't need validation from 31 other franchises.

At least we are on the same page. It's going to fall apart for you guys at some point this season. You might make the playoffs but you are not a better team than Buffalo or KC.

Okay?

Envy is a female trait? Who told you that, a fellow Jete fan? And you think your "team" is "built for the future" with THIS guy?

ca6vtuyo1wam1tlsfczi.png

Sounds like envy there, missy.

And you guys talking about things falling apart like I’m a Jets fan you think I’m not used to this?

You're a masochist. For that you have only yourself to blame.

Lol it’s you delusional pats fans who need to understand this

Why do you call Patriots fans delusional? We know what we've had, we know what we have. We understand that success with even good organizations in the NFL is cyclical. We also know the Jete have very poor ownership/management structure and team culture. As long as the latter remains intact New Jersey will never win a championship. FIFTY-THREE YEARS, and counting. :)

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back