PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need the Jete to win another 4-6 games this season, thus avoiding a serious housecleaning that might engender competency. Maintaining proper suckage is a delicate balance.

We need the Jete to win another 4-6 games this season, thus avoiding a serious housecleaning that might engender competency. Maintaining proper suckage is a delicate balance.

Constant suckage equilibrium is the goal.

Not this week though, I need to see the Jets totally embarrassed by the Dolphins this week.

Then when the Pats beat the Ravens the Jets will be eliminated from winning the AFC East for the 17th straight year.

I like how you think...

Not this week though, I need to see the Jets totally embarrassed by the Dolphins this week.

Then when the Pats beat the Ravens the Jets will be eliminated from winning the AFC East for the 17th straight year.
Disagree, we need Googly Gaze to keep his job as long as possible. The Jete will be eliminated soon enough.

Indeed, I was hoping for some garbage time wins for da Jete just like last season.

Their schedule goes Fins, Skins, Giants, Raiders, Bengals, Fins, Ravens, Steelers, Bills.

The only team above .500 in the list is the Ravens.

One would hope they could take out the Fins twice (who are intentionally tanking) and the Skins.

Would be nice if they could get to six wins so they'd be in the purely mediocre zone, but I'm having a hard time getting them to six wins.

I would hate for the “best player in the draft” to fall to them again.

Jets are just so dull now.
Rex was entertaining, made every game an event
The obsession with BB rivaled Harbaugh, but with humor.
Made them competitive.
So Jet fans insisted he be run out of town.

So I am glad he is gone, but miss the nuttiness
This Jet crew is as interesting as the Bengals
Just meh

Indeed, I was hoping for some garbage time wins for da Jete just like last season.

Their schedule goes Fins, Skins, Giants, Raiders, Bengals, Fins, Ravens, Steelers, Bills.

One would hope they could take out the Fins twice (who are intentionally tanking) and the Skins.

Would be nice if they could get to six wins so they'd be in the purely mediocre zone, but I'm having a hard time getting them to six wins.
Agreed. The Jete need to be in "win-now" mode, there's a lot on the line.

I would hate for the “best player in the draft” to fall to them again.
Like the one they just let go to the Giants for late round draft picks?

If da Jete have shown they suck at anything, they suck at judging talent.

Making bad draft picks and/or drafting players at less important positions and/or overpaying for FAs is a great way to doom your franchise.

A lot of this is on the last GM, but they kept the old GM and hired a new coach before firing the old GM so everything is totally messed up.

Da Jete need a total reboot.

It's hard to see how Gaze lasts the year, he has totally lost the locker room.

Look out for the Bounty Gate guy to be smirking on the sidelines and giving wacko media interviews again real soon.

Hopefully da Jete extend that dude since he's show himself to be awful as a head coach.

Their only hope is they give the GM the power to clean out the coaching staff and get someone decent and someone on the same wavelength to coach the team, or fire both the GM and the coaches and totally reboot.

Build from the lines out and hope you can find a good QB along the line.

We can see how this worked in SF, but it took three years and a rock solid commitment by ownership to a very good coach who hired his own GM for it to be turned around.
Agreed. The Jete need to be in "win-now" mode, there's a lot on the line.
As above, everything we read/hear is that Gaze has lost the locker room and it's going to be yet another lost season for da Jete.

There are things they could do to reboot cleanly, but this is da Jete so the most likely outcome is that Bounty Gate Guy will be given the keys to the car.

Like the one they just let go to the Giants for late round draft picks?

If da Jete have shown they suck at anything, they suck at judging talent.

Making bad draft picks and/or drafting players at less important positions and/or overpaying for FAs is a great way to doom your franchise.

A lot of this is on the last GM, but they kept the old GM and hired a new coach before firing the old GM so everything is totally messed up.

Da Jete need a total reboot.

It's hard to see how Gaze lasts the year, he has totally lost the locker room.

Look out for the Bounty Gate guy to be smirking on the sidelines and giving wacko media interviews again real soon.

Hopefully da Jete extend that dude since he's show himself to be awful as a head coach.

Their only hope is they give the GM the power to clean out the coaching staff and get someone decent and someone on the same wavelength to coach the team, or fire both the GM and the coaches and totally reboot.

Build from the lines out and hope you can find a good QB along the line.

We can see how this worked in SF, but it took three years and a lock solid commitment by ownership to a very good coach who hired his own GM for it to be turned around.

As above, everything we read/hear is that Gaze has lost the locker room and it's going to be yet another lost season for da Jete.

There are things they could do to reboot cleanly, but this is da Jete so the most likely outcome is that Bounty Gate Guy will be given the keys to the car.
I'd delete this post before the Jete see it and get ideas.

I have to root for the Dolphins over them. It doesn’t really matter where they draft anyway. Seeing one of the worst football teams in NFL history beat them would be priceless, and it appears to have a very reasonable chance of happening.

In fact I just want them to lose every game for the embarrassment factor. What are they doing to do? Draft a bust defensive tackle with the first overall pick? They’ll screw it up no matter what. They could have the first five picks and still screw it up.

Jets are just so dull now.
Rex was entertaining, made every game an event
The obsession with BB rivaled Harbaugh, but with humor.
Made them competitive.
So Jet fans insisted he be run out of town.

So I am glad he is gone, but miss the nuttiness
This Jet crew is as interesting as the Bengals
Just meh

On the field, yes. Off the field, one of the more entertaining teams ever. The dysfunction is at an all-time high. It’s like watching The Real World x 10,000.

Id like to see them go 1-15. Don’t really care where they draft, all those top 10s have actually made them worse

I have to root for the Dolphins over them. It doesn’t really matter where they draft anyway. Seeing one of the worst football teams in NFL history beat them would be priceless, and it appears to have a very reasonable chance of happening.
I don't know if you saw my earlier post but the Jete have 25 players on this week's injury report. Still, I think they beat Miami -- the Dolphins' pass defense is nonexistent. I don't think even Darnit can throw an interception to them.

I don't know if you saw my earlier post but the Jete have 25 players on this week's injury report. Still, I think they beat Miami -- the Dolphins' pass defense is nonexistent. I don't think even Darnit can throw an interception to them.

Never underestimate the Jete suckiness.

Never underestimate the Jete suckiness.
Could be. As I also noted earlier, there's the Fitzpatrick revenge factor vs. the Jete plus the Dolphin players revenge factor vs. Gaze. (And Darnit has a tender left thumb :D .)

Tender Damn Darnit...krist, please...just kill me now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back