PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2019 Edition (Official): Entering A New Half-Century of Moronic Mediocrity!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure 1-6 Jet fans are excited as there are 28 different stories at Redzone.org to read.

What’s that saying? Oh yeah...something about she gone? Yeah that’s it lol.

Even the 1st rounder I heard (from a wise poster here) you guys wanted to give up for Robby couldn't get it done.

Robby ain't leaving!

Let's do this! 10-6 Wildcard baby!

Seems you're in denial about the ones that did leave, or the ones who now want to leave.

Meanwhile, the last first rounder the Jete signed to a second contract was Mo Wilkerson drafted in 2011, and he was benched then discarded before the end of that second contract.

All that great strategy to suck and get high draft picks has yielded bupkis, zilch, nada, nothing.

Team building at its finest.

Seems you're in denial about the ones that did leave, or the ones who now want to leave.

Meanwhile, the last first rounder the Jete signed to a second contract was Mo Wilkerson drafted in 2011, and he was benched then discarded before the end of that second contract.

All that great strategy to suck and get high draft picks has yielded bupkis, zilch, nada, nothing.

Team building at its finest.

Give them some credit. Darrelle Revis was their best draft pick and re-signed with them, and even won a Super Bowl. Am I missing a detail in that summary?

This was the guy who was supposed to change the culture in the locker room. This chump.

" the season starts now....... Again".

He claims to be an indispensable asset in the category of Aaron Donald and Tom Brady. What a whiner, especially taking it to the media.

Give them some credit. Darrelle Revis was their best draft pick and re-signed with them, and even won a Super Bowl. Am I missing a detail in that summary?
No, you didn't miss anything, but da Jete sure did! :D

He claims to be an indispensable asset in the category of Aaron Donald and Tom Brady. What a whiner, especially taking it to the media.

Oh I agree. Still if what he says is true it is very Jete-like.

Googly Gaze might be coaching for his job Sunday vs. Miami. Consider Fitzpatrick being out for revenge vs. the Jete and other Dolphins wanting revenge vs. Gaze, Levon Belch and Punk Adams being pissed at Gaze, etc. Flores might not be able to tank this one. It actually could be a good game to watch, although I fear not even Darnit can throw interceptions against that ultra-soft secondary.

"The Rams don’t take calls on Aaron Donald. The Patriots don’t take calls on Tom Brady."

We can't speak for the Rams but business is business, Belichick would take a call on his mother. He'd laugh all the way through like he did when Lynch really did call about Brady's availability but he'd def take the call just like he did then

well...in a way he's right...think about it...everybody needs an ***hole....to get rid of all the dumb shyt they eat....Adams is that sphincter ring

Remember the Miracle in Miami? I saw that game at an annual Christmas party in early December. The invite to this years edition of the same party has been sent. Gase has won one game in that time period.

The pathetic Jete have 25 players on the injury report for Sunday's game vs. Miami. It's like rats lining up to jump the sinking ship.

Link: Nearly half of the Jets roster is on the team’s injury report

Quoting from the article: "Among the noticeable players, Jamal Adams shows up with a foot injury just two days after the Jets attempted to trade him. The Pro Bowl safety is not too happy about the team’s front office seemingly going behind his back in trade talks. Quarterback Sam Darnold, who missed time earlier this season to mono, is dealing with a thumb injury. Meanwhile, high-priced free-agent signing C.J. Mosley has been injury-plagued throughout the season and is expected to miss 5-6 more weeks."

The pathetic Jete have 25 players on the injury report for Sunday's game vs. Miami. It's like rats lining up to jump the sinking ship.

Link: Nearly half of the Jets roster is on the team’s injury report

Quoting from the article: "Among the noticeable players, Jamal Adams shows up with a foot injury just two days after the Jets attempted to trade him. The Pro Bowl safety is not too happy about the team’s front office seemingly going behind his back in trade talks. Quarterback Sam Darnold, who missed time earlier this season to mono, is dealing with a thumb injury. Meanwhile, high-priced free-agent signing C.J. Mosley has been injury-plagued throughout the season and is expected to miss 5-6 more weeks."
Seems like da Jete fans need to stay away from the Internet, all it has is bad news:

3rd link above provided:

And these tweets are almost four weeks old now, so you can imagine how Jete fans now feel.

3rd link above provided:

And these tweets are almost four weeks old now, so you can imagine how Jete fans now feel.

But because of the way JETE coach removal works, polls can be deceiving.

The house of whores and drunks have to vote that the coach was a reach, otherwise known as imreachment. Then the House of Boards of Directors has to remove the coach. In classic JETE fashion, "trying" the coach coincides with the early regular season super bowl, i.e., during a 1-7 half-season.

I bet he’s there 3 seasons. It will be like Matt Millen in Detroit. You can’t reason someone out of a position they didn’t reason into. Gase is a total failure and loser, and everyone knows it except for Christopher Johnson. I’m sure Gase is talking to him about his eight year rebuilding plan.

Plus there is no way Gase is not related to Reche Caldwell (whom I'm quite fond of, personally.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back