PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEVER FORGET WHAT A SCUMBAG RAT FAN IS.....

The Patriot fan who threw beer at Tyreek Hill last week is banned from the stadium for life. I'm not sure how that will be enforced, but, in theory, he can't attend another Patriots game or concert or lacrosse tournament or HS football championship or whatever at the venue, ever.

This Jets fan, who spent 3 years in prison for stabbing a man to death in the 90s, was banned from the Giants stadium for a year. The incident took place in October of 2013 and he was allowed to attend games again in October 2014. As I've said before about this guy, it's not just that he punched a woman, it's that he waited until she looked away, then punched her (link).

Showing that life eventually does even things out against bad people, this Jets fan was banned from induction into the team's Fan Hall of Fame because of his actions.

“I’m disgusted by it,” Paschke said of no longer being a candidate.

Me too, Kurt. I'm disgusted because I just found out that the Jets have a "fan hall of fame."

Jets will likely win 7 or so games this season.

Worst case scenario for them: Not top draft picks, no playoffs and Bowles will likely keep his job thus further ruining Sam Darnit's career. :D

And just like that, the putrid Jete are two games behind New England. Not even 15,000 Hulks can help them win.

View attachment 21557

Today's game proved the REAL bobbleheads were on the Jete sideline, once again earning their fans a hearty ...

9b39ddae4a3ea9a107db1041298954f7--short-skirts-martial-art.jpg

I know it’s already been mentioned, but that Hulk bobble head looks exactly like Darnold. I imagine they have similar abilities to read NFL defenses as well.

I know it’s already been mentioned, but that Hulk bobble head looks exactly like Darnold. I imagine they have similar abilities to read NFL defenses as well.
Darnit isn't anywhere near that muscular, imposing and dynamic, or as capable of imposing his will on others.

The NY dailies still think this Rat team is "different"....you can't discover any kind of hallucinogenic that's more powerful than this JeteLysergicAcidDiethylamide. This season is the eternal proof of the theorem "The Jets Suck" yet the green brains are seeing daffodils and rabbits jumping over green rainbows as they march to "THIS TIME FOR SURE!". Nope. Sorry. Negative.

The NY dailies still think this Rat team is "different"....you can't discover any kind of hallucinogenic that's more powerful than this JeteLysergicAcidDiethylamide. This season is the eternal proof of the theorem "The Jets Suck" yet the green brains are seeing daffodils and rabbits jumping over green rainbows as they march to "THIS TIME FOR SURE!". Nope. Sorry. Negative.

They are different. For several years they’ve sucked for a very distinct reason, to draft a faux savior QB in the top 5. Now that they have him, the sucking just seems so meaningless. Existential crisis.

The Jets had an 86 yard TD drive to begin. Their next 10 drives resulted in 4 net yards combined.

Jets cut kinda injured Terrell Pryor but think they can retain him. Could a WR hungry team like the Raiders or Bills pick him up?

The Jets had an 86 yard TD drive to begin. Their next 10 drives resulted in 4 net yards combined.

Jets cut kinda injured Terrell Pryor but think they can retain him. Could a WR hungry team like the Raiders or Bills pick him up?

Darnold is developing! Be patient! It isn’t Sam’s fault! (Got those directly from masses of idiots at Gang Green.)

It’s going to be great for the next five years, which is the soonest they’ll move on from this embarrassing bungled quarterback project. If I were Darnold I’d demand a trade. He’s going to be damaged goods a year from now. Then again I never understood all the hype for an inaccurate college QB. A 56% completion rate appears to be unfixable.

Guess this d-bag didn't get the memo for this year.
View attachment 21590
Jete - "Expect Nothing!"
Seems like every Jete fan has that same Wonder Years photo prominently displayed somewhere. Apparently it perpetuates their unfulfilled fantasies of having an actual relationship with a female.

Seems like every Jete fan has that same Wonder Years photo prominently displayed somewhere. Apparently it perpetuates their unfulfilled fantasies of having an actual relationship with a female.

Ha check that out. Good eye!

I thought that was a joke for this board and someone photoshopped it in. You’re telling me @JetFan79 is part of a litter?

Ha check that out. Good eye!
Good eye? It's obvious. That photo is everywhere you see Jete fans and you're not the only one online to use it as an avatar.

I thought that was a joke for this board and someone photoshopped it in. You’re telling me @JetFan79 is part of a litter?
Yes, I believe rats are born in litters.

Yeah he kinda sucked. Didn't get much help though. Damn Center has like 10 horrible snaps a game ruining the play/drive. Dropped passes. WRs signed off the street and starting the same week.

Rough one, but as I mentioned, there'll be ups n downs. This was a down one.

Last edited:
Darnold is developing! Be patient! It isn’t Sam’s fault! (Got those directly from masses of idiots at Gang Green.)

It’s going to be great for the next five years, which is the soonest they’ll move on from this embarrassing bungled quarterback project. If I were Darnold I’d demand a trade. He’s going to be damaged goods a year from now. Then again I never understood all the hype for an inaccurate college QB. A 56% completion rate appears to be unfixable.
You know what’s really funny?
Sanchez was better.

Yeah he kinda sucked. Didn't get much help though. Damn Center has like 10 horrible snaps a game ruining the play/drive. Dropped passes. WRs signed off the street and starting the same week.
It's typical Jete suckage -- nothing more, nothing less. But at least you got a Hulk bobblehead out of it. You DID attend the game, right?

The Wonder Years makes sense as a Jets obsession. The show is full of hope and promise. In the finale, Kevin’s father dies and then he doesn’t marry Winnie despite an intense love story and all indications they will end up together. This is the type of stuff Jets fans love. Depressing stuff. Like getting kicked in the balls.

The Wonder Years. A feel good show that went off the air when it’s lead actor sexually harassed someone. Gotta love that nostalgia.

Kevin Arnold’s back in the news lately:

The Wonder Years star Fred Savage sued for 'harassment and assault' | Daily Mail Online

The allegations relate to 2015 when Hwang claims Savage subjected her to verbal attacks in front of colleagues and once 'violently struck' her three times as she was brushing dandruff off his clothes.

The suit also notes allegations Savage abused female crew members by shouting at them to stop following him around and once screamed, 'Don't f***ing look at me!'

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back