PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Samchise

Too soon? :)

Hey, make some lemonade out of it JEST fans... tell folks out of context that’s what u do, break Trojans.

UH oh..JetFan 79....it's Keyser Soze, the devil himself...I'm afraid you're all done:eek:

I'd go with The Scamchise, since his pick scammed da Jete out of picking two more second round safties.
Or Shamchise, though you wouldn't want to say it 3 times fast as you might have Joe Namath rise from the dead (he is dead, right?).

Spamchise would work too, since he's nothing special and probably will be dead meat by season's end.

suddenly...crickets about Darnit in the NY Post and Daily Sewerage. Typical NY media spastic reactions. I'd love to ram a bag of of dog shyt down that crudbag Serby's throat. They can't suffer enough AFAIC...

This thread somehow made it to the bottom of page two when I went looking for it to show my son ALL the reasons the jets suck, which tunes did such a masterful job summing up in the OP. So here’s a bump.....Jets suck!!!

The Jete took a step up toward the direction of mere mediocrity yesterday beating a lackluster Denver team. Darnit completed 10 passes including a busted-coverage scoring bomb to lunatic criminal Robbie Anderson. He threw just one interception. Jete fans are dancing in the streets!

One game out of 1st place. We got this!

Btw, I'm glad the Jets n Pats play both their games at the end of the season (weeks 13 and 17 I believe).

Gives Darnold time to develop more. Yesterday was a good win, but it was still very "clunky" for lack of a better word. They finally implemented some deep passing.

Gotta keep adding more to Sam's plate, and I'm sure there will he plenty of stinkers along the way as he learns. We're still under construction.

One game out of 1st place. We got this!

Btw, I'm glad the Jets n Pats play both their games at the end of the season (weeks 13 and 17 I believe).

Gives Darnold time to develop more.
Why -- has he taken up old-fashioned photography as a hobby?

They finally implemented some deep passing.
Yes, busted coverages always help that "implementation."

Gotta keep adding more to Sam's plate, and I'm sure there will he plenty of stinkers along the way
Best way to avoid that is remove the beans from whatever they're serving him.

Why -- has he taken up old-fashioned photography as a hobby?

Yes, busted coverages always help that "implementation."

Best way to avoid that is remove the beans from whatever they're serving him.

Shoosh, the Yanks/Sox game is on.

The Sox currently have as many runs as Darnit had completions.
more now.

and to the dumbest step-on-**** meathead in this thread's history, JF79...this baseball game must be eerily familiar to you, in that the slaughter equates to your entire NFL fan history as a pathetic Jete follower.

Guess you'll be here all week, eh? Try the veal?...or maybe a bologna sandwich like JF79....:D

...and to the dumbest step-on-**** meathead in this thread's history, JF79...

Wow, he must have the shortest legs in human history!

Guess you'll be here all week, eh? Try the veal?...or maybe a bologna sandwich like JF79....:D
Reminds me of the Richard Pryor joke about two men (neither of them Jesters fans obviously) standing on a bridge; one of them says This water's cold, while the other responds And deep too...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes