PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. We already know who's right.

It's not you.

This board could use a "remember post" feature.

So you can tag a comment to revisit later.
@Ian

I'll try to remember this and reply in a month or two. Regardless of who's correct.

Last edited:
You guys are really trying to draw conclusions from preseason games?

Absolutely not. If I was doing that, I'd be extremely confident in Darnold.

The D however played decently last season, and there have been upgrades on each level.

Don't think so. Jets WR corps isn't bad. Obviously there's no OBJ or Hopkins, but at least 4 solid 2s. With Robby having WR1 upside.

But yes there will inevitably be growing pains that should be fun to discuss here.
Jete receiving corps is probably the worst in the nfl

Absolutely not. If I was doing that, I'd be extremely confident in Darnold.

The D however played decently last season, and there have been upgrades on each level.
I think you have been a jete fan do long you don’t know what good is.

The D however played decently last season
Jets Defense - 2017:

Points Allowed: 22nd
Yards Allowed: 25th
Turnovers Forced: 20th
First Downs Allowed: 27th
Pass Yds Allowed: 21st
Pass TDs Allowed: 29th
Yards/Att Allowed: 21st
Rush Yds Allowed: 26th
Sacks: 28th

"Played Decently"

I would called that 'dogshit' personally.

Aww... Tuney, that really hurts.
It's well documented that you enjoy pain and humiliation, but I can't be held responsible for your compulsive self-flagellation.

well...like the Jete fan said as he fell from the 20 story roof...."so far so good!..."

looking back through time it's obvious...not even singular geniuses like DaVinci or Isaac Newton could imagine the absolute dank patheticness of being a Jete. The utter horribleness of such an oblivion was unimaginable...obviously.

Thanks to Patsfans and the immortal Jet Suck thread, this nearly indecipherable, repulsive, egregious ghastliness known as Jete fandom has been brought to light as brightly as the birth of a new star. Eternal. Brilliant.Absolute Truth.

Verily I say to you...the JETS SUCK

I am amazed how many fans here are obsessed with the Jets. I could care less until they become a challenge to the Pats winning the division.

Go Pats

I am amazed how many fans here are obsessed with the Jets. I could care less until they become a challenge to the Pats winning the division.
You say you could care less, so that means you care. But no one here is "obsessed" with the Jete. We simply are keeping vigil over a minor pestilence. I refer you to the first post in this thread for remedial education.

Jets Defense - 2017:

Yards Allowed: 25th
Turnovers Forced: 20th
First Downs Allowed: 27th
Pass Yds Allowed: 21st
Pass TDs Allowed: 29th
Yards/Att Allowed: 21st
Rush Yds Allowed: 26th
Sacks: 28th

"Played Decently"

I would called that 'dogshit' personally.
The word is "dogjete."

YES! It only took ONE play, but it's clear the the J*E*T*E have found their quarterback!

EDIT: Not even Sancheez, GEE! NO! or Fitzsixpicks managed a Pick Six off their very first play for the J*E*T*E

Jets bouncing back pretty well after disaster start....Detroit looks like crap, at home

I’ve been wondering for years how Stafford is given “top QB money” when he is anything but a top qb and is closer to #32 than #1. Congrats Jete fans..your Darnold craze just hit its all-time high point, never to be exceeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST