PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2018 Edition (Official): Fifty Fabulous Years of Futility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A new way for Jete fans to forget it's been 50 years since they last won a championship*. Problem is, I heard it tastes like swamp water ...

Link: Official Site of the New York Jets

"To bring Jets fans a TASTE OF HISTORY, this premium 2016 California Red was crafted with the spirit of the Green and White in mind. Jets UNCORKED Championship Reserve is on sale online. Jets UNCORKED will be available in retail locations throughout the tri-state area beginning early September, or sooner."

sr4vhrvbo4yr49tmzoob.jpg
* Post-season exhibition game between the NFL and AFL.

I woke up this morning in a cold sweat, having just envisioned in my sleep that the Jets completed a Super Bowl three-peat from the 2018-2020 seasons.

Then when I actually got out of bed, I managed to step in dog shat courtesy of my new puppy.

Thank god it was just a dream though..nearly ruined my day.

Last edited:
I woke up this morning in a cold sweat, having just envisioned in my sleep that the Jets completed a Super Bowl three-peat from the 2018-2020 seasons.

Then when I actually got out of bed, and managed to step in dog shat courtesy of my new puppy.

Thank god it was just a dream though..nearly ruined my day.
Stepping in puppy poo was God's way of scolding you for having such a moronic dream (or mini-nightmare).

8/16... 86 yards... 5.4 per attempt...."ELITE!!!!!! GAA GAA DARNIT!!~!!! BETTER THAN BRADY!!!"....Bivalve Powell scored a rushing Td!!! and 2.4 yards a carry too!

Look, you friggin Jete idiots need to start shooting heroin or smoking crack or both. YOUR TEAM SUCKS AGAIN.

8/16... 86 yards... 5.4 per attempt...."ELITE!!!!!! GAA GAA DARNIT!!~!!! BETTER THAN BRADY!!!"....Bivalve Powell scored a rushing Td!!! and 2.4 yards a carry too!

Look, you friggin Jete idiots need to start shooting heroin or smoking crack or both. YOUR TEAM SUCKS AGAIN.

Don't forget the 13 penalties. It was brutal.

Them Jete fans are starving. They’ve been wandering the nfl desert for 5 decades and every time they smell something cooking they get all dreamy like and think it’s bacon or filet when it’s just the same old ****e.

Don't forget the 13 penalties. It was brutal.
It's called "suckage."

Now that the off-season is winding down, what's your plan for the next 18 weeks? Vacation? New hobby? Working up new strategies for kissing a girl without paying?

It's called "suckage."

Now that the off-season is winding down, what's your plan for the next 18 weeks? Vacation? New hobby? Working up new strategies for kissing a girl without paying?

I'll be prepping for playoff parties. Now that I think about it, I should probably install outdoor heat lamps for victory cigar time.

Last edited:
I'll be prepping for playoff parties. Now that I think about it, I should probably install outdoor heat lamps for victory cigar time.
wuCrxC.jpg

True story:
My sister was playing with my four year old son. From a room over I heard him say "But do you know who the worst bad guy is?! THE JETS!" Smart kid.

Danny Etling showed more improvement from the first half to the second tonight than Dam Darnit has shown all freaking preseason!

watch Bowels pick up Etling off waivers...

Sounds like we could use him at RB.
He's a quarterback, not a running back. And he would have Dam Darnit nervously looking over his shoulder.

By the way I've been wondering: with Darnit's weird square-shaped head, how did they find a helmet to fit him? Did they have one custom made?

He's a quarterback, not a running back. And he would have Dam Darnit nervously looking over his shoulder.

By the way I've been wondering: with Darnit's weird square-shaped head, how did they find a helmet to fit him? Did they have one custom made?

They consulted with Lego.

upload_2018-8-31_0-48-31.png

Ya know, I think you may really be worried.

Pretty sure I haven't mentioned him that much, but you just keep killin' the kid.

Relax, he still has a ways to go.

this idiotic franchise of mind numbing morons has decided to start Blockhead the Rockhead surfer dewd at QB.

Unreal. I'd say God hates the Jets but God is merciful. THIS is hellish. Joe Namath DID sell his soul. No doubt about it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back