PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2017 Edition (Official): Countdown to Oblivion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So based on how the draft has gone so far would you rather have McCagnan or me running your draft? I'd have traded back at every opportunity. Probably wound up with Howard and two of three of Mixon, Dalvin Cook, and Jake Butt and extra picks along with whatever best players available there were.

You're missing an important piece of Mac's apparent game plan here.

Character.

It's no secret the last couple seasons the team had some leadership/locker room issues.

Both Adams and Maye are supposedly high character leaders. Especially Adams. And the two WRs could allow us to dump an expensive, injury prone brat in Decker.

Decker skipping camp for Fitz really pissed me off. I'm not completely against keeping him and letting him earn his way back into fans' good graces, but I won't lose sleep if he's cut. It'd save cap space and help the locker room.

Listen, I know it feels good to think you (or your team) is the center of attention,
You truly are a piece of work. Please tell us who or what team SHOULD be the center of attention.

I swear to God, if the 1st pick is on the line and the Jets screw it up because they want to stop a Pat's perfect season, or for pride, or whateverTF reason they can think of...

That could cause me to give up being a fan.
That's a lie. They've done much worse than that in just the last few years and you're still a fan.

Last edited:
You truly are a piece of work. Please tell us who or what team SHOULD be the center of attention.

No team should be the center of attention of another team. What team is your center of attention?

It seems common to think the Pats are the focus of the Jets. E.g. Week 6 is the Jets superbowl.

Just reminding those who belive that, that is not anywhere near correct.

Last edited:
No team should be the center of attention of another team. What team is your center of attention?

It seems common to think the Pats are the focus of the Jets. E.g. Week 6 is the Jets superbowl.

Just reminding those who belive that, that is not anywhere near correct.
If dethroning the perennial division champion Patriots is not New Jersey's No. 1 focus, they might as well quit.

Listen, I know it feels good to think you (or your team) is the center of attention, but no. Week 6 is not the Jets superbowl this year.

Granted, a division game vs a team that is playing well is usually a bigger game than most. But your team also needs to be playing well too for the game to be really meaningful.

Big surprise here... the Jets probably won't be very good this season. Unless of course Hack surprises and the D plays lights out.

Week 17 most likely will be the bigger game. The fact it's vs the Pats means nothing. More importantly, it'll be the game that determines draft seeding.

Though I will enjoy seeing how the young D does vs Brady. For a while at least until the D gets tired from being on the field too much.

My bad. I was thinking back to the days when the hets had a coach who could get them up for 2 games a year. Unfortunately for you, and the other spineless needle-**** cretins that actually CHOOSE to root for that abortion of an NFL franchise, Bowles only seems able to get highly talented players to ignore the 8 figure pay checks they recieve annually to quit on the team. He lost the locker room so completely 2 years ago, in the preseason mind you, that a lb not likely to make the team broke the assumed starting qb's jaw, only to lose said starting job once healthy enough.

The "center of attention" certainly is not the J-E-T-E JETS JETS JETS. It isnt Buffalo, and miami has yet to truely take that first step. So that leaves...

Peyton? Whoops, retired and wrong division...

Hmm, i believe what we are looking for is "P-A-T-E..."

Paté is delicious

My bad. I was thinking back to the days when the hets had a coach who could get them up for 2 games a year. Unfortunately for you, and the other spineless needle-**** cretins that actually CHOOSE to root for that abortion of an NFL franchise, Bowles only seems able to get highly talented players to ignore the 8 figure pay checks they recieve annually to quit on the team. He lost the locker room so completely 2 years ago, in the preseason mind you, that a lb not likely to make the team broke the assumed starting qb's jaw, only to lose said starting job once healthy enough.

The "center of attention" certainly is not the J-E-T-E JETS JETS JETS. It isnt Buffalo, and miami has yet to truely take that first step. So that leaves...

Peyton? Whoops, retired and wrong division...

Hmm, i believe what we are looking for is "P-A-T-E..."

Paté is delicious

Pate is great!

Gotta love meat product zipped with fat/herbs/spice/cheese (depending on your recipe/brand of choice).

The jets do suck, but that means they get kids like Williams and Adams, and that sucks as well. They get their medals for sucking. The draft should go in order of best to worst,then snake it. Screw rewarding sh.t play.

Last edited:
And these green loonterns still swear their Jetes don't suck. It's mass Stockholm syndrome...with these mutts feverishly scouring New Jersey for any sign of Sweden... J-E-T-E...Krist, the government should ban any reference to this green turd moronitorium and it's brainless fanbase.

So based on how the draft has gone so far would you rather have McCagnan or me running your draft? I'd have traded back at every opportunity. Probably wound up with Howard and two of three of Mixon, Dalvin Cook, and Jake Butt and extra picks along with whatever best players available there were.
This makes too much sense. It's a sure bet Cromagnon was more interested in kissing up to Toilet Bowles (who played safety) than maximizing draft capital to address multiple roster needs. My biggest regret is they didn't land Butt (so we could see him fumble).

The ol' Jets do seem to cast a dark shadow anywhere they go, don't they?
It’s the same ACL that Smith tore in 2015, bringing his rookie season to an end. That injury lingered into 2016 and continued to affect him during his second season. And now his third season is over.

The Jets selected Smith with the 37th overall pick in the 2015 NFL draft. Through three seasons, he has managed just 10 catches.

Playing Devil's advocate, Besides the J-E-T-E thing, the Jets didn't mess up at the draft. They drafted a ****load of DB's (which was their biggest weakness), including the best safety who was rated extremely high. Drafted 2 good receivers, I'm a big fan of Hansen from Cal especially. Drafted a really good TE. So that really helped their offense.

Kinda surprised no QB. I thought Davis Webb would've been one of their picks. That may be the only negative of their whole draft. I give them a B+ on their draft. No head scratchers, which is a good sign for them.

One of my friends, who's a Jet's fan, said they need 20 picks in this draft to help turn the team around, lol. I agree somewhat. May take another 2 drafts to make them competitive. Lots of holes, especially offensive line and QB. If the Pats keep having off-seasons like this one, doesn't matter how many good drafts the Jets have. That being said, I begrudgingly say good job, and they are headed in the right direction.

qb is their biggest weakeness and has been for about a decade.

iu

Playing Devil's advocate, Besides the J-E-T-E thing, the Jets didn't mess up at the draft. They drafted a ****load of DB's (which was their biggest weakness), including the best safety who was rated extremely high. Drafted 2 good receivers, I'm a big fan of Hansen from Cal especially. Drafted a really good TE. So that really helped their offense.

Kinda surprised no QB. I thought Davis Webb would've been one of their picks. That may be the only negative of their whole draft. I give them a B+ on their draft. No head scratchers, which is a good sign for them.

One of my friends, who's a Jet's fan, said they need 20 picks in this draft to help turn the team around, lol. I agree somewhat. May take another 2 drafts to make them competitive. Lots of holes, especially offensive line and QB. If the Pats keep having off-seasons like this one, doesn't matter how many good drafts the Jets have. That being said, I begrudgingly say good job, and they are headed in the right direction.
I think the rodents biggest weakness is at QB, and all those dbs aren't going to fix that. The rodents have been looing for a legit starting qb for decades, they are the blind squirrel that Never finds the nut.

The rodents have been looing for a legit starting qb for decades

• loo
    /lo͞o/
    noun
    1. a bathroom or toilet.
This explains a lot. The Green Beans find their quarterbacks in the crapper. No wonder Jetes offenses tend to play like sheet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back