PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? Their scrub franchise has only 4 SBs.

I'm just trying to give him a heads up of what will happen.

In no way to I pretend to know how Midget fans think. Don't care to know either.

Lol, issues of a city with two teams. Happens anytime a season happens when one does better than the other.
A "city" with two teams? Nonsense. The Giants own New York, the Green Beans own a few polluted acres of New Jersey swamp.

A "city" with two teams? Nonsense. The Giants own New York, the Green Beans own a few polluted acres of New Jersey swamp.

I'm not sure you know Midget fans. If you're not winning, they don't give two $hits about ya.

I mean Midget fans will actually stop watching football week 5 if the team is 1-3.

The Midgets don't own anything other than worthless fans.
(My guess is there are many similar front runners with TB12 jerseys in NE currently as well, and we'll find out soon.)

I have several good friend who r Eagle fans n in Philly, everyone lives n dies Eagle green. Talk about futility!

There's a reason that silver, blue, red, and white are not associated with envy, and green is synonymous with it.

I'm gonna say, NFL* franchise colors. Obviously the real reason is way older, but I'm gonna say that one.

Lol, issues of a city with two teams. Happens anytime a season happens when one does better than the other.
I guarantee you cannot find that picture with 50% off giants stuff.

Yo ... Tune ... it's 2017 ... time to start a new one.,:confused::confused::confused:

I'm not sure you know Midget fans. If you're not winning, they don't give two $hits about ya. I mean Midget fans will actually stop watching football week 5 if the team is 1-3. The Midgets don't own anything other than worthless fans.
Lots of envy going on here. Is that why you and your team wear green?

(My guess is there are many similar front runners with TB12 jerseys in NE currently as well, and we'll find out soon.)
No, you won't.

Lots of envy going on here. Is that why you and your team wear green?

If you knew many Midget fans, you wouldn't say that. Unless of course you're that same type of Pat fan.

Again, I'll find out soon enough.

If you knew many Midget fans, you wouldn't say that. Unless of course you're that same type of Pat fan.

Again, I'll find out soon enough.
And again, no you WON'T. We've been hearing the same "you'll find out soon crap since 2005 from Jets fans, and like most broken watches, EVENTUALLY it will tell the correct time, but NOT soon, and not even when Brady does leave,
'
Look at your team. Just one season ago, you have a bright new coach, a 10-6 season and a lot to look forward to. And within a single season, you have a coach on the hot seat which will get even hotter when your GM continues to gut the team of any remaining talent and tries to fill it with everyones else's cast offs.

To get any FA's at all you will need to vastly overpay, and when you do that all you'll get are the same kind of mecenaries that Revis ended up being. Who is going to want to join a team with no identity, no heart, and no QB. You just cut all your previous mistakes, just to add a new crop of losers. I feel sorry for Todd Bowles.....and you, :rolleyes:

Just glad that Woody is still there to keep things in order over there in the sewer. They can clear 100 million in cap space and it wont matter as long as he's around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down