PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
When does @Tunescribe shut down this thread and start next season's? How does he decide between which jets suck story to start a new one??

It's like perpetual motion. It just keeps feeding itself with Jet suckage.

Revis arrested??

Jay Cutler??

What's next??

When does @Tunescribe shut down this thread and start next season's? How does he decide between which jets suck story to start a new one??

Revis arrested??

Jay Cutler??

What's next??
He usually does it At the start of the next league year. March 1st or 3rd? I think? Something like that so soon. Don't worry he has plenty of material for next year already. Oh yeah....Jets SUCK!

Revis arrested??

Jay Cutler??

What's next??

He usually does it At the start of the next league year. March 1st or 3rd? I think? Something like that so soon. Don't worry he has plenty of material for next year already. Oh yeah....Jets SUCK!
Right. The new year of Green Beans suckage will be documented beginning March 9. I'll start the new thread then.

Right. The new year of Green Beans suckage will be documented beginning March 9. I'll start the new thread then.

Might I suggest "Futility Perfected" as the thread subtitle?

Revis arrested??

Jay Cutler??

What's next??
Due to only having $1.2M of cap space and needing at least $5M to sign their draft picks, a lot of veteran cuts. Lucky for them, all their vets suck. Unlucky for them, Blowes hasn't shown any ability to coach up players and will be working with at least six new coaches.

It seems just 5 years ago they were knocking on the door of relevance... :)

Will they still suck by March 9th?

Just kidding...:D:D:D:D:D
You have been banned from this thread for the next 30 minutes for asking such a blasphemous question even in jest.

Might I suggest "Futility Perfected" as the thread subtitle?
No, they haven't perfected the fine art of green suckage -- still a work in progress. They also have two years to go 'til their golden 50th anniversary, the Half Century of Suck.

The Jets success is quantum-ly tied to space travel. They last won a super bowl before man landed on the moon and they will win another just after man lands on Mars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back