PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Hiring Adam Gase as new HC

Excellent move by the Jets if it happens: we ain't taking them twice anymore with McCarthy and Sam Darnold making the Second year jump or improvements.

Let's see how he does when he doesn't have Rodgers bailing him out. I'm not sold on Darnold.

I wasn't sold on Goff either look how he turned out.:)

Let's see how he does when he doesn't have Rodgers bailing him out. I'm not sold on Darnold.

I'd happily take Darnold right now as the heir to Brady. I'd sign up for that in an instant.

I'd happily take Darnold right now as the heir to Brady. I'd sign up for that in an instant.
Prefer Mayfield Wentz or Mahommes.
Would love a trade for Wentz.
It will never happen though.
My binkie QB did really well for the Panthers week 17
Kyle Allen
I was very high on him prior to the draft.

Tell me who's going to be his DC and I'll tell you whether or not I care about this.

Can't wait to see Mike McCarthy's greatest hits on offense including his signature WR screens you see every game, lining up a WR at RB and running him right up the middle, never throwing to a TE, throw deep on 3rd and 1 and many more.

Greg Jennings had said on the Colin Cowherd Show that when he was playing the 49ers, CB Carlos Rogers asked him during a timeout why he runs the same routes over and over again.

It’s not clear if the Jets actually offered Matt Rhule their job, but Rhule pulled out of contention over staff issues, a source confirmed. Jets weren’t going to give him total control over hiring assistants.

7:42 PM - Jan 9, 2019

Jets make another bad coaching hire. Same of jete
Why does this division love to recycle each other’s failures?

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back