PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets cut Revis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a fine player still on the right team, Jets set him up for failure. Exhibit A, lined up one on one with a speedster scrub

605933142-e1474041190815.jpg

So how much did Revis make in 2 years with the jets?

Can he play safety?

Live by the sword...die by the sword. He was purely a businessman and Jets cut him at his worst moment.

If he lost like 10 lbs...he'd probably thrive in Ryan's role.

Wonder if he swallows his pride with a new team on the cheap or just retires.

I still believe in Revis and would take him here at the vet minimum.

For all the Revis lovers, let us not forget...

"Everybody's blowing it up because it is Tom Brady," said Revis. "I understand that. But if [the NFL] feels he did the crime or he did something and they want to penalize them, then that's that. [Patriots] have a history of doing stuff. You can't hide that . . . Tom was there when they did that stuff in the past."

and

"New England's been doing stuff in the past and getting in trouble," he said. "When stuff repeatedly happens, then that's it. I don't know what else to tell you. Stuff repeatedly happened through the years. You got SpyGate, you got this and that and everything else. Obviously in those situations in the past, they had the evidence. So they did what they needed to do."

Revis on Deflategate: Patriots 'have a history'

You want to welcome him back after that, go for it...I wouldn't even let him back in the state after that ********...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back