PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jeff Howe: Pats in market for a WR and TE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both Howard and Engram would be difference makers in our passing game.

Both Howard and Engram would be difference makers in our passing game.

I tend to think that bb is desperately looking for a tight end that can block and control the end of the line.

Newhouse and LaCosse are absolute jokes as run blockers and Watson is soft as a cupcake as a blocker.

This Dude is trash. Just repeating what others have said for weeks. When is the last time he broke anything.

Last week he was saying sources were Teams were interested in signing AB. Dude just throws crap with peanut chunks on the wall and hopes it’s sticks.

Been has the story!! I don’t follow that clown.

Come on. How exactly does Nate Solder fit under the cap? Isn’t his cap hit $6m+ for the rest of the year?

His cap hit is huge, especially for the next 3 years.

I will put this in the not happening folder.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for any other trades.

Solder's remaining salary could fit under the Patriots cap this year, but the dead money the Giants would have to take on in order to deal him is pretty astronomical. As a result, the Giants would probably demand a 1st (if they would do it at all). So you get to rent a bad tackle for a high pick. Great idea.

Last edited:
Solder's remaining salary could fit under the Patriots cap this year, but the dead money the Giants would have to take on in order to deal him is pretty astronomical. As a result, the Giants would probably demand a 1st (if they would do it at all). So you get to rent a bad tackle for a high pick. Great idea.

Dead cap is 25m next year it’s 13m

His cap hit for next year is like 19.5 and 20.5m the next.

Hell to the NO

So much ******** noise..

Lombardi says nothing in the works

Which should set the expectations properly.

This Dude is trash. Just repeating what others have said for weeks. When is the last time he broke anything.

Last week he was saying sources were Teams were interested in signing AB. Dude just throws crap with peanut chunks on the wall and hopes it’s sticks.

The next story that he breaks which actually comes true will be the first.

So much ******** noise..

Lombardi says nothing in the works

Which should set the expectations properly.

I mean this is a pretty smart way of putting it. There is no way he will be wrong. If a deal happens, never say never and if no deal happens he told us so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back