PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jamie Collins Appreciation Thread

Aaaand now he's on IR. Anyone know why?
They're saying it's a nagging ankle injury. Probably explains why he hasn't been playing as much these last few games.

The thing is, when he came down with that pic last week, I thought he got injured on the tackle. He got up awkwardly. Instead, now I'm wondering if he didn't just further aggravate the injury.

They're saying it's a nagging ankle injury. Probably explains why he hasn't been playing as much these last few games.
He was slow to get up after the INT. Looked to be a bit gimpy

".............................damn you McDaniels !!!! "

What's funny is I'm talking about Jamie Collins but if you want to bring it up, then very well. Thanks for reminding me that McDaniels went 6-22 in Denver'10, led the worst offense in the league in St'Louis'11 and ruined Sam Bradford's career, and since Tommy left he has brought his mediocrity to New England where the Pats are a middling team ever since November'19. Kept starting NKeal Harry, thought Sanu was worth a 2nd, benched Jacobi Meyers until NKeal was hurt, kept starting Durant/Herron/Cajuste at RT, kept Karras on the bench, and thought Tim Tebow, Chad Jackson, Laurence Maroney were 1st rounders

He will be ready for the Bills tournament.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back