PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is the brady vs belichick debate ruining this board or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StockingAnarchyNumber12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I feel like its been discussed on 80% of threads for the last 2 years with no end in sight. The same arguments are brought up and its just one side trashing the other nonstop. It might just be me, but I feel like over the last two years its gotten noticebly bad.

I feel like its been discussed on 80% of threads for the last 2 years with no end in sight. The same arguments are brought up and its just one side trashing the other nonstop. It might just be me, but I feel like over the last two years its gotten noticebly bad.
They will eventually go away.

For now, I just ignore those posts.

It’s certainly harming it Imo. The issue is 3 years old but some feel the need to use it as a way to after Belichick endlessly. This doesn’t mean that Belichick is off limits by any means, it means that the critiques should be based upon things relative to the current Patriots teams, and not a 20 year dynasty that ended a few seasons ago. I’m very concerned that Belichick believes that his receiving corps is good enough to contend with the top teams in football, and I think that’s about as wrong as it gets, and I think that’s obvious to just about anyone. That doesn’t mean that Belichick sucks, or that he should be fired, it just means that I think he’s going down the wrong road with this season’s team, and I think that’s going to cost them dearly.

The time for the Belichick Brady discussion has passed, but if people still want to beat that dead horse Ian has given you a place to do that, it’s just not in this forum.

You think that’s bad, there’s a guy who used to post here over on the Vegas Golden Knights message board screaming about how Josh MacDaniels can’t coach a power play, and is costing them their season.

Maybe Ian can make the Brady forum the main forum and everyone tired of Brady can go into the new secondary non Brady forum? Would that be better?

After 20 years together it's almost unavoidable. You see it here and you see it in the media both nationally and locally all the time. I don't think it will ever go away completely and certainly not while they're both active

Too much BB v. TB on the main forum?

Start a thread about BB v. TB on the main forum!
The irony that every BB vs Brady thread is started by posters that don't hang around the Brady forum results in people blaming the pro Brady posters is priceless. The folks that frequent the Brady forum have no interest in having these discussions on the main forum. Yet, these threads devolve into taking shots at Brady and once there's the logical push back, it's the Brady defenders that are to blame. Lol

I think it’s natural to be able to question the roster building approach, drafts, fa’s, game plans, staffing, etc… that’s what a forum does.

In terms of Brady vs Belichick, I don’t see it as much on here like it was the year after Brady left.

The Pats are like most other teams now, and it’s ok to respectfully question our approach to building a contending team.

The irony that every BB vs Brady thread is started by posters that don't hang around the Brady forum results in people blaming the pro Brady posters is priceless. The folks that frequent the Brady forum have no interest in having these discussions on the main forum. Yet, these threads devolve into taking shots at Brady and once there's the logical push back, it's the Brady defenders that are to blame. Lol
I’m not calling out the OP on this, but I see many posters on here that complain about this start an argument praising Bill over Tom out of nowhere.

This is complete and utter bullish.t.

The Brady “ defenders?” There is practically no one here ripping Brady, unless saying he didn’t win 6 rings completely by himself is considered criticism. And if you can find anyone who does crap on Brady then they are as ignorant and moronic as those crapping on Belichick. So back it up Venecol, let’s see all those posts sh.tying on Brady, or you can simply concede that as always you are completely full of sh.t.

Let’s see those posts.

I don't think there are that many.

When Brady was on Howard Stern, and Stern asked him about it, Brady very quickly was like "It's a bulls-it debate for anyone to choose one or the other as the key. It would have been impossible to do what happened there without both of us there." That is the only right answer.

He literally said it's a bull--it debate. I know that he sort of had to say that (I mean what's he going to say?). But I do think that's the right answer.

But I also don't see these threads ruining the board there aren't that many and I easily filter them out because they are ridiculous. :D

During the offseason 1/2 of the threads are noise what are you gonna do.

This is complete and utter bullish.t.

The Brady “ defenders?” There is practically no one here ripping Brady, unless saying he didn’t win 6 rings completely by himself is considered criticism. And if you can find anyone who does crap on Brady then they are as ignorant and moronic as those crapping on Belichick. So back it up Venecol, let’s see all those posts sh.tying on Brady, or you can simply concede that as always you are completely full of sh.t.

Let’s see those posts.

There is one troll who is very prolific with his anti-Brady posts in just about every thread. The irony is he was once named after him then changed his name once Brady hurt his feelings by leaving. He is only one, but his constant troll posts make him seem like there is more of it.

There are, however, plenty or people who can't wait to question the Patriot fandom of those of us who still want Brady to win and add to his legacy. That is usually how the squabbles start.

It doesn't bother me because I don't have a little penis.

It's a stale debate. Everyone who already wanted to weigh in has already done so. We don't need to be reminded of their opinion every time someone feels insecure about their standing in the debate.
I wonder if under our avatar we could have an option to select for weighing in on the debate. Mine would be an option that said something similar to "Glad they both were part of the dynasty. They complimented each other well".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back