PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is the brady vs belichick debate ruining this board or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You take heat because that's all you post about and people are tired of reading the same negative comments over and over and over again....we just signed Peppers, maybe you have thoughts on that? We already know how you feel about BB and TB.
That's entirely untrue. Obviously I've commented on multiple topics where BB doesn't even come up. I also think a lot of opinions get reiterated by anyone who frequents the forum. Besides that, what's this thread about anyway? This is like the prediction thread where I'm criticized for making predictions.

You take heat because that's all you post about and people are tired of reading the same negative comments over and over and over again....we just signed Peppers, maybe you have thoughts on that? We already know how you feel about BB and TB.
Ash, though I agree with you, these incidents always happen and will continue to happen because Mac10 pollutes EVERY single thread w/ his Brady trolling. Threads that have nothing to do w/ TFB, he comes out trolling. Even in Pats GTDs he comes out w/ this sh!t. It's incessant. He even brags about it. If you want these arguments to stop, then reign in the #1 provocateur in all these threads.

SmartSelect_20220111-122212_Firefox.jpg

This is a sports forum - There should be debate.

Unfortunately the koolaid drinkers want everyone to hold hands singing Kumbaya.

Kumbaya Belichick,.,,, Kumbaya

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST