PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is the brady vs belichick debate ruining this board or is it just me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro Bowls are a dumb argument. Mac was an alternate for one. Second Stafford didn’t make a Pro Bowl despite having 19 more TD’s and a 10 point higher passer rating and being clearly better. Mac Jones might not even be a top 10 QB in this conference or even a top 16 QB in the league right now

Ok so how many playoff games did Ryan Leaf start in? Either way it's a bad analogy...

The amount of energy you've put into this exaggerated characterization of "jilted" and "obsessed" Patriots fans raises questions as to why. It seems you're demonstrating the very butthurt obsessiveness you complain about and this isn't your first post to that end. Yes, BB is human and should not be above criticism but the same applies to Tom Brady. Perhaps SOME Brady fans felt so jilted by BB/Kraft letting Tom walk three years ago they became obsessed with proving them wrong, eagerly documenting every Patriots misstep since.

The nonsense goes both ways. Remaining a devoted Brady fan is fine, anyone going out of their way to disparage him is wrong. Likewise, Brady loyalists gleefully dissing BB, Mac Jones, Patriots fans, etc. ca. 2020-onward has become a "thing" here, undeniably. Where I demur is when TB12 fandom becomes full-blown Buccaneers allegiance on a site created for Pats fans.

So, BB is an a-hole and Brady is a self-promoting diva. Both claim GOAT distinction but unfortunately, only one remains affiliated with New England. The other taking a backseat here should be understandable.
I don't go around calling out posters that like BB simply for liking him. I also don't spend any time dwelling on how the break up happened. That's a waste of time. Both sides decided to separate by their actions. I'm sorry it happened but it is what it is.

I've never said Brady is above criticism. I called him out as unprofessional in that loss to the Saints.

I'm honestly not even complaining but do have an issue with being called a non-Patriot fan simply because as a Patriots fans (there are many) want to continue rooting for the success of the best player in Patriots history. That is what is continually happening here. It won't stop. I get it.

Great, a load of crap from the troll who tried to disrupt the sub-forum that Ian created to avoid that same crap.

The fact is that Brady vs Belichick may be a real thing but the problems created here seem to be coming from defensive Belichick supporters more than anyone else. Apparently you're one of those.

Never, not once, have I EVER unfairly dissed Brady, including after he left. If you consider it "disruptive" for me to occasionally poke fun at expense of the Buccaneers and pseudo-fans of that TEAM on this site, you're a tad sensitive. I've explained myself multiple times on this topic. For a refresher check out post No. 319, then go soak your head (and don't forget to sanitize the toilet bowl afterward).

I don't go around calling out posters that like BB simply for liking him. I also don't spend any time dwelling on how the break up happened. That's a waste of time. Both sides decided to separate by their actions. I'm sorry it happened but it is what it is.

I've never said Brady is above criticism. I called him out as unprofessional in that loss to the Saints.

I'm honestly not even complaining but do have an issue with being called a non-Patriot fan simply because as a Patriots fans (there are many) want to continue rooting for the success of the best player in Patriots history. That is what is continually happening here. It won't stop. I get it.

Nobody should ever call you a non-Patriots fan simply for remaining a Brady backer. What I've seen is people who frequent the Brady/Bucs forum being overly critical -- often gleefully so -- of the Patriots and their fans since Tom left New England. You know what I'm talking about, it's a two-sided bad penny.

Yeah, you should be banned for saying you were going to rape one of my family members.

Ahhhh....too bad for you I got the screenshot because I knew you'd lie, which you're doing. Obviously I never said I was raping anyone and made that clear. This is well within the bounds of standard trash talk, and you're attempting to make things up to get me banned, simply because I stuff you in a locker from time to time, when others are busy.

You should really apologize for lying to everyone. To be clear, you tattle to Ian to get the post removed, and then after it's removed, you exaggerate and accuse me of committing a crime. Classic you.

1648579589076.png

Ahhhh....too bad for you I got the screenshot because I knew you'd lie, which you're doing. Obviously I never said I was raping anyone and made that clear. This is well within the bounds of standard trash talk, and you're attempting to make things up to get me banned, simply because I stuff you in a locker from time to time, when others are busy.

You should really apologize for making things up.

View attachment 42240

Yeah, it's still way out of bounds. Bringing up a family member on a message board (effectively calling her a slut) is not within any bounds of human decency. Perhaps it's part of your culture.

Ok so how many playoff games did Ryan Leaf start in? Either way it's a bad analogy...
I was talking about "potential". Leaf had potential too. Subjective at best.

I was talking about "potential". Leaf had potential too. Subjective at best.

Mac at least has shown he can play in this league. Ryan Leaf did not.

He definitely doesn't have a respect for his opponents...this is why he'll never be MJ, this loss right here. You can tell that when he was complimenting the NYG during this presser that he was full of crap and wasn't being truthful.
Who cares?? Seriously you're worried about how Brady feels about his opponents?

By the way MJ was the biggest trash talker in the history of the NBA. He was the GOAT and he let everyone know about it repeatedly during games. MJ made a living off of disrespecting opponents.

I'm pretty sure Tiger Woods treated any golfer he ever faced with disdain. Tyson threatened to eat his opponent's children. Nolan Ryan would fire a 100 mph missile at your head to let you know how he felt.

Yeah, it's still way out of bounds. Bringing up a family member on a message board (effectively calling her a slut) is not within any bounds of human decency. Perhaps it's part of your culture.

The Jewish culture? Wow...that's pretty blatant. Usually you're better at hiding your hatred of other ethnic groups.

And I take heat for merely opposing Belichick worshipping?

Who cares?? Seriously you're worried about how Brady feels about his opponents?

By the way MJ was the biggest trash talker in the history of the NBA. He was the GOAT and he let everyone know about it repeatedly during games. MJ made a living off of disrespecting opponents.

I'm pretty sure Tiger Woods treated any golfer he ever faced with disdain. Tyson threatened to eat his opponent's children. Nolan Ryan would fire a 100 mph missile at your head to let you know how he felt.

When you trash talk and piss off your opponent and LOSE, it doesn't look good, which is effectively what Brady did in SB 42. If you watch the Man in the Arena series, Strahan talks about how pissed off the Giants were at Brady's "17 points comment." What Brady thought was that he can do to the Giants what he did in the regular season game and can win the SB if the defense just stepped up a bit. What he didn't know was that the Giants in the regular season game weren't really trying since they had a playoff game the following week against Tampa. The Giants, despite not trying or game planning, came close to beating NE and this gave them confidence that they could win in the SB with an actual game plan.

When you trash talk and piss off your opponent and LOSE, it doesn't look good, which is effectively what Brady did in SB 42. If you watch the Man in the Arena series, Strahan talks about how pissed off the Giants were at Brady's "17 points comment." What Brady thought was that he can do to the Giants what he did in the regular season game and can win the SB if the defense just stepped up a bit. What he didn't know was that the Giants in the regular season game weren't really trying since they had a playoff game the following week against Tampa. The Giants, despite not trying or game planning, came close to beating NE and this gave them confidence that they could win in the SB with an actual game plan.
NYG tried to win that week 17 game... so don't get too ridiculous, if that's possible. The Patriots scored 37 points per game in 2007 so I don't think it's outrageous to think/say you could score more than 45% of that average. Brady was also just responding to a comment by Burress. You're of course making a much bigger deal out of nothing. Anything Brady or anyone else said before the game didn't have any impact on the outcome.

The Jewish culture? Wow...that's pretty blatant. Usually you're better at hiding your hatred of other ethnic groups.
I don’t think it's the first time he made a thinly veiled racist/anti-semetic comment.

And I take heat for merely opposing Belichick worshipping?
You take heat because that's all you post about and people are tired of reading the same negative comments over and over and over again....we just signed Peppers, maybe you have thoughts on that? We already know how you feel about BB and TB.

I don’t think it's the first time he made a thinly veiled racist/anti-semetic comment.
Please tell me where that comment was made and I will delete the post. Totally uncalled for.

Didn't know that was your culture...but here's a word that describes you, which you may understand...

Last edited:
Didn't know that was your culture...here's a word that describes you, which you may understand...schmuck.

Interesting you still chose to use a word of Yiddish origin.

He's on my ignore list but its obvious who's being talked about. He continues to check all the boxes. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3