PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is it even possible for this team to get HFA any longer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks the OP is another one of NumeroPatriotPimps alt accounts!

Walk away from the edge, it was a tough loss, from an opponent that best understood the fallacy of the team, its good to be 7-3 heading into a late bye, with players getting healthier for the remaining of the season, 12-4 or 13-3 isnt too shabby

Man has this region become spoiled with extreme unrealistic expectations

KC should lose to the Rams. So you’re looking for an elusive third loss and for us to win out. Our destiny isn’t in our hands for the 1st seed. We could still win out and be pretty much guaranteed the two. I think this team can win at Arrowhead btw. As much as we are down after the loss, KC would kill for our defense. They let a lot of okay teams hang around late.

Walk away from the edge, it was a tough loss, from an opponent that best understood the fallacy of the team, its good to be 7-3 heading into a late bye, with players getting healthier for the remaining of the season, 12-4 or 13-3 isnt too shabby

Man has this region become spoiled with extreme unrealistic expectations

Not me. I picked them to go 11-5 and that could be right on the mark. If not I hope it's better.

We’ve played in KC like twice since 2004. The ****ing Titans won there last season. This is just silly.
Whole different ball game with Mahomes throwing the ball vs. Smith. Teams now need to account for every level of the field on D.

We will probably have to win a tough road game to make it to the Super Bowl. It's been done before (especially in Pittsburgh...) but we're not going to be favored in every matchup this postseason and that's just how it is.

Third place at best. Brady needs to improve dramatically since the defense is garbage. If Tom can't carry us, then we're screwed.

I had them going 12-4 but the writing was on the wall all offseason that this team wasn't going to dominate like 2016.

I remember having discussions here early on that the Pats would be worse on both sides of the ball and that is where they are, especially on defense. Hopefully they can right that ship and get on a late run.

Whole different ball game with Mahomes throwing the ball vs. Smith. Teams now need to account for every level of the field on D.
To say we can’t win there because of two bad visits there though is silly. Mahomes is different, but let’s see them get it done.

KC should lose to the Rams. So you’re looking for an elusive third loss and for us to win out. Our destiny isn’t in our hands for the 1st seed. We could still win out and be pretty much guaranteed the two. I think this team can win at Arrowhead btw. As much as we are down after the loss, KC would kill for our defense. They let a lot of okay teams hang around late.

Bingo! A bad Arizona team made a close game at a few points yesterday. It's funny that many think that KC won't lose another game in the regular season.

To say we can’t win there because of two bad visits there though is silly. Mahomes is different, but let’s see them get it done.
If the team is healthy, they can win there. If they have a ball game like yesterday or what we saw against the Bills and earlier in the season, they’ll get blown out at Arrowhead. Depends on which Patriots team shows up. I don’t think you can disagree that the Pats have better odds at home, though.

They have the best chance of locking HFA because of their easyjet schedule. They play the Raiders, Ravens and Chargers at home. While having the Raiders and Seacocks as their only road games.
Terrible post. You cant read a schedule?

Need at least the #2 seed. So far this season we suck on the road only impressive road win was vs the Bears.

Hopefully the second part of the season will be better. For real playoff teams win on the road at least .500

Based on our remaining road games, is it in the team to crawl and fight their way for those W's?

This loss against rhis Titans team really kicked our ****s in and have now have us setback for HFA. Unless Kansas City loses against the Ravens, Chargers and possibly Seahawks, AFCCG goes through Arrowhead.

We won't win a shootout in Arrowhead. We've never won in there since 2004.

They have the best chance of locking HFA because of their easyjet schedule. They play the Raiders, Ravens and Chargers at home. While having the Raiders and Seacocks as their only road games.

Brady being 41 years old, has ZERO protection in the pocket because our o-line suck. Edelman's injury is of major concern going forward and will need Gronk at least semi-healthy against the Steelers and Vikings.

Can they win in Miami? Assweiler is their QB, and you know the history with this weasel.
Yes the chiefs have 6 games left and there is a chance they lose 2 or more.
We haven’t won in KC since 2004 mostly because we have only played in kc twice since 2004.

Pats couldn't control their destiny for the 1 seed before this game, nor after this game. That hasn't changed.

If other teams have come into Foxboro and beaten the Patriots in January (like the Ravens and Jets) - plus the Steelers seem to have no problems winning in KC in the playoffs- there's no reason to think playing in Arrowhead in January is a guaranteed L.

If the team is healthy, they can win there. If they have a ball game like yesterday or what we saw against the Bills and earlier in the season, they’ll get blown out at Arrowhead. Depends on which Patriots team shows up. I don’t think you can disagree that the Pats have better odds at home, though.
They’ll lose to half the league if they play like yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes