PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Irsay Is Babbling Again: Defines GOAT.

FortressX

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
“The G.O.A.T. Standard for NFL Teams is simple and I’ve discussed the seemingly impossible goal with many in NFL circles over the last half of Century,” Irsay tweeted on Saturday. “3 World Championships in a row. NO ONE’S DONE IT! Colt’s [sic] Fans Dream Boldly.” (Irsay, in a subsequent tweet, clarified his claim to mean three straight championships in the Super Bowl era, because the three NFL titles in a row thing has been done, by the Packers, twice.)
Jim Irsay attempts to define what it means to be the greatest team ever

Why would anyone take that idiot seriously?

Memo to Jimbo:

Franchises that screwed over loyal fanbases by sneaking out of town to take extorted money from pathetic wannabe cities and then extorted new stadiums from said wannabe cities are not eligible for GOAT franchise status.

Ahhh, junkie jimmy...gotta love him for the entertainment value. It takes the entire Jete (dis)organization to provide us with the laughs Irsay manages to provoke all by himself.
Of all the owners he is the one we would probably most want to party with and least like to have own our team. Thank God for ol' Krafty Bob.

2tadkj.jpg

Last edited:
In all fairness he will never remember saying it.

Yes, Jim, the greatest franchise of alltime is the imaginary one that’s never accomplished what you laid out...

Why this guy is “anything” is beyond me.

If they could fit all the colts as well as fans into a giant rehab with pictures of the rising sun and deer frolicking through the high grass as a rainbow sets in and the sun sinks just before....... lol

Thank God Mcdnaiels turned down this clown franchise.
Im going to say something I can't take back but I'm angry and I'm going to say it.
I wish Jordan Richards and Eric Rowe start for them next season.
See I feel kind of bad but no it's deserved.
I put the Richards on you sir

Check back in 2021.

1-2 now. Time for another banner.

He worked hard to come up with something, anything, of significance that the Pats had yet to accomplish.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back