PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bill Polian refs gave NE 2 super bowl appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s funny to see the envy and hatred of the victim of a dynasty.

In the history books, he isn’t even a footnote. What an irrelevant loser. From the 0-4 Bills legacy to the 00s Colts, most decade wins in the regular season, arguably the most disappointing one-championship team ever.

I’m not going to be petty and not give him his due for being the gm for those buffalo teams.

But I feel his hall of fame induction was just a lot earlier than I would of guessed, considering most of the outcomes. Guess he was in with the right people, just like the rules committe?

What a shame. He was a damn good Gm. Too bad he makes himself sound like an idiot. He really doesn’t know how dumb he sounds when he says He had Tom Brady as a first round pick. Like bruh Let’s just say your telling the truth, you let your division rival draft him in the 6th round?

Saying that was a lose/lose for him and he just continues to say stupid ****. However he does still say things that make sense. But my god dude stop hating

Conspiracy theories and whining about Patriots wins are as much a tradition in the NFL as the Pats being in the championship game.

Bill Polian.....man...remember him rooting for someone to knock Doug Flutie out.....
I remember that too...and as 1960Pats mentioned, he wanted somebody to break his leg.

I hope I'm still alive when that filthy old drunk scum dies.

Last edited:
the only reason dungy smartened up is because of the guy who sits next to him and fear of this

tenor.gif

Normally I laugh these things off.
HOWEVER Deflate Gate showed us that NFL owners and GMs are irrational when it comes to the Patriots. They have a deep abiding jealous hatred of all things Patriots. Kraft and us fans are relaxed now but consider this...They're just waiting for their next open opportunity to ***** slap Kraft's franchise.

what a blowhard

The only time the Colts won, the NFL had to apologize for making a ridiculous face-guarding call, a rule that was no longer on the books, to grease the skids for Pay-Me-A-Ton Manning.

NFL apology Colt comfort for Hobbs – Boston Herald

When they do a Top Ten of Worst Teams ever to Appear in a Super Bowl, his 2006 Colts got to be top 3 and they lucked in playing the 2006 Bears (???) That's like this year's Patriots playing the Washington Redskins...

If I knew at the time what a jackass Polian is I wouldn't have felt bad for the Bills' losses in the SB's.

I actually don't mind his type of bs anymore. It all stopped for me after the Pats won the SB's in 2014 and 2016. Nothing was better than seeing the Pats celebrate a SB win while Goodell was being booed unmercifully.

The Pats have been so successful that even a loss in this SB won't be hard to accept. Of course I'll be ecstatic if they win and disappointed if they lose, but with five SB's under their belts, I'm in a great place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back