Now Bill Polian takes a shot at the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCPatsFan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Please merge if this has been posted.

Boy, am I furious on reading this moronic shots: :mad:

Bill Polian Takes Veiled Shot at Patriots, Says Peyton Manning Won His Super Bowl ?the Right Way, Honestly? | NFL | NESN.com

Why the heck did Mr. Kraft and BB keep quiet and did not fight back those stiff penalties back then?

Most fans in NE no doubt think will dismiss this as overblown and as no big deal. I disagree. IMO there has been irreparable damage done to our reputation that continues, thanks to morons like Bill Polians.

:bricks:

If doing it the right way means changing the rules, pumping in crowd noise and turning up the temperature in the Dome then yeah, the Colts won the "right way".

My immediate thought upon reading this drivel was to react with this toward Bill Polian:

fabulous.gif

Who gives a rat's *****.... he sounds like a sour envious *******, with his single ring, the choke master artist managed to get him (which btw, the Colts would not have gotten, had we not blown our lead in the AFCCG….)

Couldn’t care less…. Nothing but sour jealously…..

Waste of time to even entertain such an asinine claim.

Now, Bill Polian takes a shot at us

He's probably still pissed about Bruschis post game rant in 2005. Couldn't care less what that asshat thinks.

Please merge if this has been posted.

Boy, am I furious on reading this moronic shots: :mad:

Bill Polian Takes Veiled Shot at Patriots, Says Peyton Manning Won His Super Bowl ?the Right Way, Honestly? | NFL | NESN.com

Why the heck did Mr. Kraft and BB keep quiet and did not fight back those stiff penalties back then?

Most fans in NE no doubt think will dismiss this as overblown and as no big deal. I disagree. IMO there has been irreparable damage done to our reputation that continues, thanks to morons like Bill Polians.

:bricks:

Ah bitter old crankpuss. He's just envious because he put all kinds of Hall of Fame talent on the field (albeit primarily at DE and WR only) and his Dream Date Peyton and the ever gracious Tony Dungy only won once. Couldn't have been out coached and out played. Nope, something was done the wrong way. Definitely outclassed though.

If doing it the right way means changing the rules, pumping in crowd noise and turning up the temperature in the Dome then yeah, the Colts won the "right way".

Not to mention the way the refs totally blew the 2006 AFCCG.

I'm not going to complain after 2001, but if I hear blowhards like Polian do it, I am going to say Colts were bailed out by:

1. Bogus OPI against Troy Brown at end of first half
2. Bogus faceguarding penalty against Ellis Hobbs--he didn't even make contact
3. Caldwell mauled in end zone and no call.

I mean, look at this:

2006 AFC Championship - NFL.com

Caldwell was mauled on that play.

Who gives a rat's *****.... he sounds like a sour envious *******, with his single ring, the choke master artist managed to get him (which btw, the Colts would not have gotten, had we not blown our lead in the AFCCG….)

Couldn’t care less…. Nothing but sour jealously…..

Waste of time to even entertain such an asinine claim.

This is exactly what I mean when I wrote that most of the NE fans (meant those living in NE) will dismiss it.

Irrespective of how petty he might be, he is the ex-GM of one of the highly respected teams in the NFL. So, his words and allegations do carry weight around the NFL and the non-Pats fans who read it.

If I was a non-pats fan, I might have treated the pot-shots of former players like Porter, Warner etc as jealous rants on acts that were done in the open.

But I think that this is the first time that a frigging GM throws dirt at us and I am mad because we have to bear it thanks to our silence in the past.

And of course, try to have your attitude - dismiss him as a crank and refuse to consider these smears.

Bitter old Bill. Didn't someone accost him in the tunnel at Foxboro? Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...

This is exactly what I mean when I wrote that most of the NE fans (meant those living in NE) will dismiss it.

Irrespective of how petty he might be, he is the ex-GM of one of the highly respected teams in the NFL. So, his words and allegations do carry weight around the NFL and the non-Pats fans who read it.

If I was a non-pats fan, I might have treated the pot-shots of former players like Porter, Warner etc as jealous rants on acts that were done in the open.

But I think that this is the first time that a frigging GM throws dirt at us and I am mad because we have to bear it thanks to our silence in the past.

And of course, try to have your attitude - dismiss him as a crank and refuse to consider these smears.

I'm just numb to it at this point. We've been called "Cheaters" since well before Spygate (tuck rule, 2003 AFC title game "holding") so I just don't care anymore.

I mean if I had a chance to speak to Kraft the first question would be "why didn't you fight more to protect the brand during Spygate" but except for that highly unlikely situation I'm over the whole thing.

Hey Bill, Payaton won Nothing. His QB rating was around 42-43 in that SB. It was Indies Defense that should have been named SBMVP, not that pathetic choke artist.

Bru??...you there?....have at him kid.

Hah - -loved the way Bruschi teed off on Polian over the whole losing-on-purpose to avoid going at 16-0.

Something tells me Dungy is going to be even more unbearable on this subject Sunday night. For those of you who still watch that show.

A little OT, but I just thought I would remind everyone here what a classy guy Tony Dungy is. Man, is he classy. You look up class in the dictionary, you will find a picture of Tony Dungy.

Obviously the EIGHT teams that upset Manning in his first playoff game during his career cheated. Cheaters, all EIGHT of them.

The "right way to win a Super Bowl", then:

1. Change the rules.

2. Pipe in crowd noise.

3. Benefit off a phantom face guarding call when face guarding isn't even a rule.

Colts 3 tries on goaline 4th and Goal..........WILLIE McGINEST BABY!!!

Damn, all that "I hate the Colts" feeling is coming flooding back at me. But I still have to root for them Sunday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes