PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Inability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fore2213

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Why the hell does it take Josh so long in so many games to realize the run is not working... It's obvious when LB doesn't have it.... But sure as heck, they keep getting those big zero and one yards runs out of him..... Oh sure he breaks one for 8-10 late in game but......... Josh, please fix your inability to see this for next season!!

Why the hell does it take Josh so long in so many games to realize the run is not working... It's obvious when LB doesn't have it.... But sure as heck, they keep getting those big zero and one yards runs out of him..... Oh sure he breaks one for 8-10 late in game but......... Josh, please fix your inability to see this for next season!!
Another good grief ...

Ummmmm am I wrong?

Shouldn't you be having a drink and celebrating? Are you already talking about divorce options when you go to other people's weddings? Sheesh.

Give it 24 hours. Then we can bash the guy that helped us win our 5th Super Bowl.

Take a look when I posted original message.....

Oy-vey

Can you people please remove your heads from your rectums for a moment. I posted this just after the half ended, the run game sucked up to that point and I was commenting on it THEN!!! That was a fact, deal with it!!! Get over yourselves!!!

Can you people please remove your heads from your rectums for a moment. I posted this just after the half ended, the run game sucked up to that point and I was commenting on it THEN!!! That was a fact, deal with it!!! Get over yourselves!!!
Own it ... go to bed ... learn from it.

Dude they threw the ball 60 plus times what are you talking about...

Dude they threw the ball 60 plus times what are you talking about...
Oh I'm sorry, Blount had the game of his career....he is the reason they won the game. What was I thinking.

Signed in on Pearl Harbor day....bombed out of existence on February 6th 2016. No need to keep this troll account active any longer, mods.

Oh I'm sorry, Blount had the game of his career....he is the reason they won the game. What was I thinking.
What I'm thinking if I am you is if you delete your initial post in this thread ... the thread deletes ... it gets flushed.

That's what I am thinking if I were you ...

Someone needs to learn what the term "one dimensional" means. You can't pass all the time. You can't run all the time either.

In his defense he did go to the hot hand tonight in James white

25 rushes, 104 yards, 4.2 avg, 2 TD

Running game worked decent tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes