PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Imminent Brady Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Tom Brady plays 5 more 16 games season and loses every road game for the rest of his career (meaning, he goes 0-40), his career winning percentage in regular season road games (91-80, 0.532; meaning that he's now 91-40) would still be above that of Drew Brees (68-61, 0.527).

Last edited:
  • Ha Ha
Reactions: ALP
According to Patriots wire Brady is the first member of the 80,000 club.

Edit: This is adding passing, rushing and receiving yards

View attachment 21680

View attachment 21681

I have to say... 100K has a better ring to it :p I don't know if he even has a chance to make it though.

Lets assume he gets 2.5K more yards this year (including playoffs in which he will have at least 2 more games one would think)

That puts him at 82.5K (in reality he may need to make that 83K by the time this season ends to make it realistic) to hit this mark before the 2021 seasons ends.

If he averages 5.87K over the next 3 years he can do it. that is asking a lot though even assuming 19 games each year (about 309YPG) That assumes he makes the next 3 of the next 4 super bowls (including this years).

Otherwise he needs to do it in four years (after this year) and I don't think he has that in him.

90K should be a slam dunk assuming he plays even just 2 years after this year.

Combining postseason and regular season was only relevant when Manning passed Favre in his last game “earning” his 200th win.

Brady would need to inject himself with a gallon of HGH every day of his life until April, 2021 to surpass Peyton Manning's monstrosity of a forehead.

I have to say... 100K has a better ring to it :p I don't know if he even has a chance to make it though.

Lets assume he gets 2.5K more yards this year (including playoffs in which he will have at least 2 more games one would think)

That puts him at 82.5K (in reality he may need to make that 83K by the time this season ends to make it realistic) to hit this mark before the 2021 seasons ends.

If he averages 5.87K over the next 3 years he can do it. that is asking a lot though even assuming 19 games each year (about 309YPG) That assumes he makes the next 3 of the next 4 super bowls (including this years).

Otherwise he needs to do it in four years (after this year) and I don't think he has that in him.

90K should be a slam dunk assuming he plays even just 2 years after this year.

That seems arbitrary that he can play the next three years but the idea of playing four more years is too much.

Brees and the NOLA emphasis on Offense in a climate controlled dome will probably surpass them all(excluding playoff stats).. but what will probably never be surpassed are the incredible post season records he has been setting...

Only one stat really matters though, 5 Superbowls..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down