PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Imminent Brady Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebooradley

Rookie
Reaction score
Tom is now just 401 yards and 4 TD's away from being the all time leader in both categories if you also include the post-season.

Of course this will pass under the radar as the prestigious records are only based on regular season play, but surely we can be happy among ourselves when he passes Manning in yet another respect.

Brady Stats.jpg

Imminent Brady Milestones

Quite frankly, I'm far more preoccupied...

giphy.gif

...with the imminent oldrover kidney stones. o_O

All I want is wins from the Patriots because I am selfish.

I don't mind players personal goals being recognized and players trying to achieve or surpass these goal as long as it is done while winning games.

I am a dicated loyal selfish NE Patriots fan.

Go Pats

Tom has over 30 TD's to throw to pass Manning. You can't count regular and post season together. They're separated for a reason.

Even better; the Jets ;)

According to Patriots wire Brady is the first member of the 80,000 club.

Edit: This is adding passing, rushing and receiving yards

upload_2018-11-7_11-31-26.png

upload_2018-11-7_11-31-39.png

Tom has over 30 TD's to throw to pass Manning. You can't count regular and post season together. They're separated for a reason.

I never understood that reason. You can't say it judges everybody on a level playing field over 16 games, because the regular season was once 14 games. Then there is the fact that some careers last longer, some players are blighted by injury. It's never a level playing field however you try to judge it.

Only counting the regular season is imposing an arbitrary cap and essentially not acknowledging greatness in my opinion.

Has anyone heard that Brady is close to 1000 rushing yards??

That's hardly been mentioned at all :rolleyes:
After the three kneel downs at the end, he is further away........

He's given back over 150 yards by kneel downs.

BTW, Mahomes has 29 TD's through 9 games...if he maintains this pace...he'll have about 51-52 TD's by season's end...good for #2 all time. If Mahomes has 2-3 more 4TD games...55 TD's is within striking distance....

I'd be happy if Mahomes broke Manning's record.

BTW, Mahomes has 29 TD's through 9 games...if he maintains this pace...he'll have about 51-52 TD's by season's end...good for #2 all time. If Mahomes has 2-3 more 4TD games...55 TD's is within striking distance....

I'd be happy if Mahomes broke Manning's record.
both “PM” initials :rolleyes:

I don't know if this count as a "milestone" but I think that after this past Sunday, Brady now has 3 wins over every team in the league (including playoffs/Super Bowls) with one exception, that exception being San Francisco (??).

OK OK… I guess he doesn't have 3 wins over New England either... so that's 2 exceptions.... plus I can't say I am absolutely 100% sure of the above, just working from memory....

Not exactly a milestone, but something I researched this past weekend: Brady would need to go 0-16 every year until 2063 (age 86) to equal Archie Manning's career record winning percentage...

you do not separate reg season and post season unless you caveat it

regular season games count, so yards in them count, postseason games count, so postseason yards count

if you want to say someone's the leading passer, you have to look at all yards they've thrown that count, if you want to say someones the leading passer and only mean regular season, it should be with the caveat, as in the leading passer in regular season

Not exactly a milestone, but something I researched this past weekend: Brady would need to go 0-16 every year until 2063 (age 86) to equal Archie Manning's career record winning percentage...

Brady could go one-and-done in the playoffs every year from this one through 2032 (age 56) and his playoff winning percentage (27-25, 0.5192) would STILL be higher than Peyton Manning's (14-13, 0.5185).

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes