PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Imagine if Felger was the GM....

WEEI used to be so obsessed with the minutia of baseball that I would turn to a NYC station for Patriots news. Yes, I would actually get more Patriots news on Boomer and Carton that the worthless WEEI. They were way out of touch with the fan base. I suppose that pitch count and jock-scratching at the plate might be interesting to a few listeners, but during the day of the draft? So then I would turn the Felger out of desperation and listen to him rant about how he hated the draft.

However The Big Show was a different story. It was The Best.

Boomers were raised in the easiest, most prosperous time in American/World history, and never miss an opportunity to pat themselves on the back for it
They inherreted a utopia and rendered it the fall of Rome. And never once accepted fault for it. To be honest I’m not even mad I am impressed. It took near a thousand years to kill Rome they did it in one generation. I don’t think there is metric by which the boomers could be measured which doesn’t render them the worst generation in at least nine centuries.

Last edited:
I have seen his name shat on for years on here but then listened a few times to him on YouTube (NBC Sports Boston) for first time this year and he is much better than he is given credit here (none) and very entertaining.

Over the last 3 years I have come to realize a lot of fans on this site cannot stand anyone criticizing the team.

They inherreted a utopia and rendered it the fall of Rome. And never once accepted fault for it. To be honest I’m not even mad I am impressed. It took near a thousand years to kill Rome they did it in one generation. I don’t think there is metric by which the boomers could be measured which doesn’t render them the worst generation in at least nine centuries.
Get out of here with this garbage.

Before you say ok Boomer (so you can pat yourself for dismissing others) I am not one

Get out of here with this garbage.

Before you say ok Boomer (so you can pat yourself for dismissing others) I am not one
Neat. Thank you for your personal story.

Enough…posts have been removed, let’s get this back on topic, please.

Animated GIF

I have seen his name shat on for years on here but then listened a few times to him on YouTube (NBC Sports Boston) for first time this year and he is much better than he is given credit here (none) and very entertaining.

Over the last 3 years I have come to realize a lot of fans on this site cannot stand anyone criticizing the team.
Criticizing the team when warranted is fine, creating strawman is not, he creates more strawman than a thousand acre farm.

Criticizing the team when warranted is fine, creating strawman is not, he creates more strawman than a thousand acre farm.
I mean, they’ve deserved more criticism than praise over the last 3 years…would need an example of which strawman you are referring to, but the criticism is entirely fair

All Felger does is criticize the team, that is his entire schtick and why he looked miserable after the patriots won the SB, because he knew it was going to make it harder for him to talk his nonsense

He’s not a fan of the team, he’s just a contrarian with a big mouth and super punchable face

even before the NHL drops the playoff puck, today felger is schitt stirring w his "the 23 Bruins aren't as good as the 77 Canadians"...wah wah wah...such tired and old schtick. and of course, Bruins fans get triggered and flip out...kind of like some people in here get triggered when they see news they don't want to see

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back