PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If OBJ is released by the Browns and is unclaimed, do you want him in NE on the cheap? (Update: Signed by Rams)

Can’t believe people want this bum. Dude is a diva who quit on his team halfway through the season.

Can’t believe people want this bum. Dude is a diva who quit on his team halfway through the season.
People? BB is all in on signing him. Where have you been?

Randy Moss was a washed up diva when he came to New England. Am I suggesting that bringing in OBJ would lead to a similar outcome? No. Let’s not pretend Moss was lighting the world on fire before he came here either.
Washed up diva should be in quotes as that’s what the Raiders thought of him. He was clearly just unmotivated on a bad team and dogging it.

If we sign him great if not oh well.

TBH I expect him to end up in Kc. Veteran QB and a gaping hole opposite Hill.

My sources tell me Beckham is already *****ing that Mac isn't throwing to him enough.

Is this account legit? While it doesn't have a blue checkmark seems to have a lot of followers. OBJ might not be an elite WR anymore but even a top 30 WR upgrades this offense a lot.
All the checkmark means is he has a formal affiliation with a "news" service or is listed on a website.

In terms of lending credibility to his reporting it means nothing.

Is this account legit? While it doesn't have a blue checkmark seems to have a lot of followers. OBJ might not be an elite WR anymore but even a top 30 WR upgrades this offense a lot.
The same account said OBJ was in GB on Sunday, I’d take it with a grain of salt, hope I’m wrong though.

All the checkmark means is he has a formal affiliation with a "news" service or is listed on a website.

In terms of lending credibility to his reporting it means nothing.

except that account doesn’t even have a blue check mark so take it with a grain of salt. I just posted it as an FYI. We’ll see how right he is.

Whats not to like?

Justin Bieber is coming with OBJ and will be on the Pats sideline with saggy pants and his posse.

why do people keep posting unverified tweets….this is not a credible source.
Neither are most of the verified accounts that have been posted in this thread.

why do people keep posting unverified tweets….this is not a credible source.

I wouldn't call that account a "not credible" source either. Just because it doesn't have a blue checkmark or it's not a tweet from Adam Schefter, it doesn't mean he's just making it up. He tweeted that Desean Jackson was going to sign with the Raiders a full day before it was announced, so take it FWIW.

Last edited:
I am in Cleveland and have watched this bum for parts of three seasons. The speed and elusiveness he once had is gone. He freelances his routes and is never where he is supposed to be. When he is needed for a clutch third down he will drop an easy completion. It's no wonder Mayfield stopped throwing him the ball. Plus, he is a crybaby cancer. The Browns just signed Isaiah Zuber to the practice squad. Would rather see Zuber on the field than Beckham. Cutting Beckham was addition by subtraction for the Brownies.

I wouldn't call that account a "not credible" source either. Just because it doesn't have a blue checkmark or it's not a tweet from Adam Schefter, it doesn't mean he's just making it up. He tweeted that Desean Jackson was going to sign with the Raiders a full day before it was announced, so take it FWIW.
They're making educated guesses and then deleting what doesn't happen. Being first is easy when you don't have to be right.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back