PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Brady leaves I hope we sign Rivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Foles trade would be awesome
We should also call Eli out of retirement for the vet minimum, because the 2nd best thing to having the GOAT at QB is having the only 2 QBs that beat him in a SB. :rolleyes:

We should also call Eli out of retirement for the vet minimum, because the 2nd best thing to having the GOAT at QB is having the only 2 QBs that beat him in a SB. :rolleyes:

Eli will also pass as game used.

My suspicion is he'd come here on a massive discount because he wants his shot at a ring. That discount won't be enough to make up for the loss of Brady but it will allow us to compete more in FA.

I may be alone in being a fan of Rivers. I certainly prefer the GOAT to Rivers but Rivers wouldn't be a bad consolation prize at the right price.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------V Dislike button is here, normie trash.

Rivers had arguably the most stacked top to bottom team in the league last year and did ****ing nothing with it. What the hell is he going to do here?

Rivers had arguably the most stacked top to bottom team in the league last year and did ****ing nothing with it. What the hell is he going to do here?

I remember one year he had the #1 offense and #1 defense and missed the postseason. He’s like the Picasso of losing games.

I remember one year he had the #1 offense and #1 defense and missed the postseason. He’s like the Picasso of losing games.
If I remember correctly that was the year their ST was historically bad and the main reason for more than a few loses?

They had Brees, Rivers, Gates, Boston, Floyd, Conway, LT, Sproles, Turner, McCarddell, Merriman, Cro, Chambers, Jamaal Williams, Jammer and so many others through there with nothing to show for it.

They peaked when we were getting started.

Never been a huge fan of Rivers, not sure why but he never gave the "QB warm and fuzzies" you might expect..

Always seems like he is angry...
Just ultra competitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill